Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

question for those who recently got their bfp

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM
  • 62 Replies
Before getting bfp did you have any symptoms that made you think or know you would get your bfp? And how early did you notice them thx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4Clara
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I've been pregnant 3 times and I never had symptoms before getting a positive test result. I generally didn't feel symptoms until 5-6 weeks.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok thank you. I guess I'm just hoping that since I'm so in tune with my cycle that I could notice the small things. Well. ... here's to hoping lol thx

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

I've been pregnant 3 times and I never had symptoms before getting a positive test result. I generally didn't feel symptoms until 5-6 weeks.

NewInChrist
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I got my bfp tonight and no, no symptoms. Today I felt bloated and my jeans were uncomfortable but other than that, nothing.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh lol bummer not what I'm wanting to hear ;) thx hun and congrats on your bfp! !!

Quoting NewInChrist:

I got my bfp tonight and no, no symptoms. Today I felt bloated and my jeans were uncomfortable but other than that, nothing.

Mommy4Clara
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I am too. I actively ttc in all my pregnancies, and I would swear each month I was preggo. However, I seem go only get pregnant when I think I'm not. Lol!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Ok thank you. I guess I'm just hoping that since I'm so in tune with my cycle that I could notice the small things. Well. ... here's to hoping lol thx

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:26 AM

at 6 dpo i felt this digging sensation it was strange it felt like someone had a tiny spoon and was digging away inside on mt  lady bits  ( left side), the only symptom i had after that was i  was thirtsy  which started at 7dp. I  am still thirsty it doesnt seem to go away and im on cd35 i got my bfp cd 26 ( 12 dpo) i had a super faint line at 11 dpo that i thought was an evap. I have no other sumptoms ( beside the thirst and im hot all the time)

NewInChrist
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Are you having symptoms? Some women do! :) fx you get your bfp soon! :) and thank you!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Ugh lol bummer not what I'm wanting to hear ;) thx hun and congrats on your bfp! !!

Quoting NewInChrist:

NewInChrist
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Yesssss I didn't even think about that! I've been super thirsty lately! Lol I even bought new 32 oz cups!

Quoting krissy920:

at 6 dpo i felt this digging sensation it was strange it felt like someone had a tiny spoon and was digging away inside on mt  lady bits  ( left side), the only symptom i had after that was i  was thirtsy  which started at 7dp. I  am still thirsty it doesnt seem to go away and im on cd35 i got my bfp cd 26 ( 12 dpo) i had a super faint line at 11 dpo that i thought was an evap. I have no other sumptoms ( beside the thirst and im hot all the time)

NewInChrist
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:29 AM
That's me! Lol I thought for sure I was out this month and BAM! Bfp tonight... THREE of them!

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

I am too. I actively ttc in all my pregnancies, and I would swear each month I was preggo. However, I seem go only get pregnant when I think I'm not. Lol!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:27 AM
My nipples were a little sore and I was having a weird vivid dream nearly every night which was not normal for me. Happened prior to my miscarriage in Feb2012 and then before this pregnancy (Im 35wks 5ds).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN