Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

question for those who recently got their bfp

Before getting bfp did you have any symptoms that made you think or know you would get your bfp? And how early did you notice them thx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Replies (61-62):
Zkmommy2006
by Hailey on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
But the up side is, if af shows we are starting clomid again! So hopefully if not this month than next with the clomid! I just dont like all the side effects that i get with it!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Well if you think it has the potential to ruin your day then don't test that day! Fx for you! ! Af stay away ;)

Quoting Zkmommy2006:

Thank you! You too! I am thinking about it but if it is bfn i dont want it to ruin our day and my kids day, buy then again af would ruin it to!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

I hope you get your bfp! R u testing Valentine's day too

Quoting Zkmommy2006:

Wow thats what is going on with me! Af is suppose to show on the 14, so maybe a good sign! But o never know each month is different always different feelings!

Quoting xtriciax:

had cramping for most of my 2ww and weird weird cm... looked like little tiny bits of tp in clear cm it was strange. i had cramps that radiated down my thighs, and felt like my hips were being pushed outwards. slight boob pain. and very irritable.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I know what you mean it is my first cycle of Clomid right now and my o pains killed me lol but you are right I'm hopeful that Clomid will work just how it is this cycle ;) gl hun

Quoting Zkmommy2006:

But the up side is, if af shows we are starting clomid again! So hopefully if not this month than next with the clomid! I just dont like all the side effects that i get with it!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Well if you think it has the potential to ruin your day then don't test that day! Fx for you! ! Af stay away ;)

Quoting Zkmommy2006:

Thank you! You too! I am thinking about it but if it is bfn i dont want it to ruin our day and my kids day, buy then again af would ruin it to!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

I hope you get your bfp! R u testing Valentine's day too

Quoting Zkmommy2006:

Wow thats what is going on with me! Af is suppose to show on the 14, so maybe a good sign! But o never know each month is different always different feelings!

Quoting xtriciax:

had cramping for most of my 2ww and weird weird cm... looked like little tiny bits of tp in clear cm it was strange. i had cramps that radiated down my thighs, and felt like my hips were being pushed outwards. slight boob pain. and very irritable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN