Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

af is no show... need advice.... (TMI)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 11 Replies

so no af so far.. i was outside trimming the trees since we just put our house on the market and i thought i started... so i ran inside to check and i wiped and it was just plain cm? i dont know what to think?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

this is my cm when i just checked it.. and my cervix feels a little higher and soft? is this a good sign?

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

yes cervix high and soft... UMMMMM fx'd for you hun

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

thanks! i am nervous... i have had these weird "pains" in my uterus, almost like a tugging when i sneeze, and i can barely hold my pee at night... i really hope this is a good sign.. my husband would flip! i think he would pass out! :) (in a good way)

Quoting tiffluv81:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

he would probably start doing flips outside.... Have you tested?

Quoting MichelleH86:

thanks! i am nervous... i have had these weird "pains" in my uterus, almost like a tugging when i sneeze, and i can barely hold my pee at night... i really hope this is a good sign.. my husband would flip! i think he would pass out! :) (in a good way)

Quoting tiffluv81:

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM

i promised myself i wouldn't test until i was officially atleast 3 days late... and i wouldn't say anything to hubby unless it was very positive.. he was completely crushed last month when i started

Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting MichelleH86:

Quoting tiffluv81:

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM

i truely understand. I remember telling my s/o about my positive two days after af was due, he told his mom and one month later I lost baby. So we were both completely devastated, after my third we said we will not tell a soul anymore until im in my third tri.

Quoting MichelleH86:

i promised myself i wouldn't test until i was officially atleast 3 days late... and i wouldn't say anything to hubby unless it was very positive.. he was completely crushed last month when i started

Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting MichelleH86:

Quoting tiffluv81:

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i am so sorry... im sure that was very hard on you guys...

Quoting tiffluv81:

i truely understand. I remember telling my s/o about my positive two days after af was due, he told his mom and one month later I lost baby. So we were both completely devastated, after my third we said we will not tell a soul anymore until im in my third tri.

Quoting MichelleH86:

Quoting tiffluv81:

Quoting MichelleH86:

Quoting tiffluv81:

Bero2007
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it could go either way. I get that right before AF and some get that right before a BFP. I had a mini AF and have that now and had BFNs all last week. Bodies are so confusing

mrskandi
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Have you tested ?If not you could test if af is late, how late are you .Gl

MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

no i have not tested... af was due today so i was going to wait till i was atleast 3 days late

Quoting mrskandi:

Have you tested ?If not you could test if af is late, how late are you .Gl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN