Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Well Goodbye ladies... for now.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 63 Replies
My SO told me last night he wants to stop trying until we have more money saved up. I do understand why he wants to wait but I'm devastated... this is like the only thing I want more than anything in the world and now I have to wait even longer to get it. We haven't BD'd since CD8 and today is CD12 and I ovulated today or tomorrow so I don't think it'll happen this month. Oh well. I'll hopefully be back soon and I hope you all get your BFP's.

It's not possible that I could have gotten pregnant this month right?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
true-love-21
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I'm sorry :(
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM

o no im so sorry hun... i still think u will get preg march

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
it's okay I know I'm only 22 but I have always wanted kids young and I just hope we can start TTC soon.

Quoting true-love-21:

I'm sorry :(
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
yeah it's pretty much impossible for me to have gotten pregnant this month... we haven't BD'd in 4 days.

Quoting xtriciax:

o no im so sorry hun... i still think u will get preg march

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
:(. Hopefully you're back very soon and here's hoping you don't have to stick around too long once you're back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmorris0217
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

:( i'm sorry girl, hopefully he'll change his mind?!

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear, maybe a break will give you a BFP. Tell your SO that you'll never really be prepared for kids financially. I have a 4 yr old, and although you get alot for baby showers and hand be downs, nothing compares to Childcare costs, Dr visits, Family Vacations and Outings, Educational Materials and the Crazy cost of Toys. You sometimes just have to take the bull by the horns and go for your baby dreams. You have 9 months to save money after concieving, and trust me it goes fast. I always say, you can't go wrong with pampers, each month buy 1 or 2 packs, starting at size 2, because you usually get size 1 for a shower gift and from the hospital, buy the time the baby is here diapers are covered. Plus, what if you waited and saved money and then tried again and it was twins or triplets? You can never really be 100% financially prepared, especially for babies or kids.
Lindyjf
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! I'm sorry. We're going to miss you! Good luck!!!
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm screen capping this and sending it to him lol

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Sorry to hear, maybe a break will give you a BFP. Tell your SO that you'll never really be prepared for kids financially. I have a 4 yr old, and although you get alot for baby showers and hand be downs, nothing compares to Childcare costs, Dr visits, Family Vacations and Outings, Educational Materials and the Crazy cost of Toys. You sometimes just have to take the bull by the horns and go for your baby dreams. You have 9 months to save money after concieving, and trust me it goes fast. I always say, you can't go wrong with pampers, each month buy 1 or 2 packs, starting at size 2, because you usually get size 1 for a shower gift and from the hospital, buy the time the baby is here diapers are covered. Plus, what if you waited and saved money and then tried again and it was twins or triplets? You can never really be 100% financially prepared, especially for babies or kids.
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:39 AM
we'll see. even if he does we probably missed our window to conceive.

Quoting cmorris0217:

:( i'm sorry girl, hopefully he'll change his mind?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN