Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Well Goodbye ladies... for now.

My SO told me last night he wants to stop trying until we have more money saved up. I do understand why he wants to wait but I'm devastated... this is like the only thing I want more than anything in the world and now I have to wait even longer to get it. We haven't BD'd since CD8 and today is CD12 and I ovulated today or tomorrow so I don't think it'll happen this month. Oh well. I'll hopefully be back soon and I hope you all get your BFP's.

It's not possible that I could have gotten pregnant this month right?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Replies (61-63):
3kidz123
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I understand you want kids early in life but your 22 and honestly your SO is being really smart! It's hard to think logically when you have baby fever (we all get that) but you already have a kid and a second or ever a third if it's twins will make money so much tighter! Save while you can! Even if you try again in a year or two you'll still only be 23 or 24.

Again I know it's hard to wait but you'll be glad you did when you get older and look back.

GL

Camsmommy12
by Christina on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Marrisa, I am sorry to hear your leaving for a little while. You never know if you could have caught your eggie this month. It's still possible sperm can be live for up to 6 or 7 days depending the strength. We are soooo close together for AF, DPO, and Oing ... I am 2DPO, and hopefully going to be our cycle. You and him need to sit and talk if your waiting until you have enough money. No one is every fully ready mentally, physically, and or financially.. So it's something you adjust to... and put it in your normal day routines,, I wish you the best hun, and keep in touch :)
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
yeah we're gonna have a talk tonight. hopefully I can sway his decision :)

Quoting Camsmommy12:

Marrisa, I am sorry to hear your leaving for a little while. You never know if you could have caught your eggie this month. It's still possible sperm can be live for up to 6 or 7 days depending the strength. We are soooo close together for AF, DPO, and Oing ... I am 2DPO, and hopefully going to be our cycle. You and him need to sit and talk if your waiting until you have enough money. No one is every fully ready mentally, physically, and or financially.. So it's something you adjust to... and put it in your normal day routines,, I wish you the best hun, and keep in touch :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN