Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought I was but maybe not??

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 3 Replies

I was really positive I am ovulating but my Wondfo Ovulation strips say otherwise. Every month around the time of ovulation my uterus gets slightly tender/sore and I have very mild cramps. Ive had that for 2 days now and my O strips say im not ovulating.. If they are right why am I having these symptoms?? I was thinking maybe they happen right before ovulation instead of on ovulation like I thought?? But I always just assumed it was ovulation because its always near the middle of my cycle, this is the first month ive really tracked my ovulation. I am currently on calendar day 14 and I have 18 days until my next period. So im guessing any day now on the ovulation right?? My forecasted ovulation date is the 11th and my fertile days are the 7th-11th.

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

maybe youre gearing up for the big "o"?  try holding urine and checking again in the late afternoon?

Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MichelleH86:

maybe youre gearing up for the big "o"?  try holding urine and checking again in the late afternoon?

Hopefully!! :) .. I have been holding it since about 9, im gonna take another one here soon. FX!!

Bero2007
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

If you aren't supposed to O till the 11th you probably won't see a surge until tomorrow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured