Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 7 Replies

Well AF came this morning full blown. Scheduled my HSG test today for next friday. Hubby goes for his second SA today. Soo we are really praying and hoping that both of our tests come back with good news and that after all this testing we will pregnant next month!! Geeze sometimes its just so hard to stay postive!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I got a temp dip but af is a no show. Soooo depressing. Hopefully y'all will get your bfp next month :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Oh no! I'm sorry. :(

I have read and been told by my RE himself that a lot of women get their BFPs within 3 months of getting their HSG done. I hope this is the case for you. FX

alwayshopefull
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have been told this as well. I really hope that happends for us! I know my poor hubby is over the SA tests.  

Quoting over40bride:

Oh no! I'm sorry. :(

I have read and been told by my RE himself that a lot of women get their BFPs within 3 months of getting their HSG done. I hope this is the case for you. FX

alwayshopefull
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I know it is very depressing! Keep your hopes and spirits up though!! Our time will come!! Thank you I really hope i get my bfp next month as well!!! I hope you get yours soon too!!  

Quoting eesmommy:

I got a temp dip but af is a no show. Soooo depressing. Hopefully y'all will get your bfp next month :-)

eesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I didn't have my hopes or spirits up this time lol. I took two tests only because my doctor said to start at 9dpo and every other day after because she wants to see me the day i get a bfp. I just feel like at this point its not going to happen I think my body just can't for whatever reason.

Quoting alwayshopefull:

I know it is very depressing! Keep your hopes and spirits up though!! Our time will come!! Thank you I really hope i get my bfp next month as well!!! I hope you get yours soon too!!  

Quoting eesmommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alwayshopefull
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Well I really hope you do get your bfp! Why do you think your body cant for some reason? 

Quoting eesmommy:

I didn't have my hopes or spirits up this time lol. I took two tests only because my doctor said to start at 9dpo and every other day after because she wants to see me the day i get a bfp. I just feel like at this point its not going to happen I think my body just can't for whatever reason.

Quoting alwayshopefull:

Quoting eesmommy:

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

NOOO!! I'm so sorry hun! ((Hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured