Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

O Pains.....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

I've read a lot of women say that they feel the O pains from one side or both sides. I only feel an achy pain in my abdomen. Is that still considered to be an O pain?

It never feels like it's coming from any particular side. Does that mean I O from both sides then?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsLondon
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM

BUMP!

chrismommy94
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM

BUMP!

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM
def. not ! doesn't rule out that you can def. ovulate from both sides. but if you are consistently getting cramps in your abdomen it just means those are your o pains..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Italiancouture7
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats exactly the same way I get too. I never have it on just one side. I definitely believe its O pains because I get it every month mid cycle. I always thought it meant I was ovulating right then but now that im tracking my ovulation I think its my body gearing up for ovulating. Im currently CD14 and ive been feeling the "O pains" for 2 days now. Still negative OPK though. But my forecasted O day is the 11th. I think everyone is different though.

What CD are you??

MrsLondon
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea same here! I'm CD12. I'm going to stop and get some dollar store opks today. I'm starting to get in that super horny state right now. My lady part is super sensitive right now. The thing is.. we are naturally planning right now. We're going to start actively ttc in April. I want to get use to my body and the signs of O'ing so I can keep track for the April cycle. Maybe our chances of conceiving will be better if I actually know how to track according to my body and using opk's as an aid.

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Thats exactly the same way I get too. I never have it on just one side. I definitely believe its O pains because I get it every month mid cycle. I always thought it meant I was ovulating right then but now that im tracking my ovulation I think its my body gearing up for ovulating. Im currently CD14 and ive been feeling the "O pains" for 2 days now. Still negative OPK though. But my forecasted O day is the 11th. I think everyone is different though.

What CD are you??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)