Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to think

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/18014174/mystery_bleeding_update

please read my prior post for some back story...

im still getting BFN but im incredibly bloated, im nauseous, severe food/ smell adversions, and i am freakin EXHAUSTED.  i look like ive gained 10 lbs and ive actually lost weight..

idk what to think anymore... 

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Since you're only going off opks, its possible you O'd later than you think.

But about all you can do is keep waiting or call your doc & ask for a blood test.

sjmommy2
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM
With my first pregnancy i had ib it lasted 4 days with no clots and it was like a regular period heavy and bright red gl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

first off thanks for the reply, i feel like anytime i post anything it just goes to la la land and i get no where.

secondly, i agree maybe i o'd later ...  but i bled on the 29th/30th  so its been at least 10 days .. shouldnt i have a BFP by now?? im such a wreck..

i swear i have been SO tired, i went to bed at 10pm, slept until 4pm and went back to bed at 11pm and slept til noon...

and i know you show WAY sooner with each following pregnancy, with my second pregnancy i swear i looked prego at 10 weeks and now i look prego ( no not like BAD but noticable for me ) even my husband joked that i look prego...

guess its time for a blood test :( hopefully i'll get good news.

thanks again 

Quoting GwenMB:

Since you're only going off opks, its possible you O'd later than you think.

But about all you can do is keep waiting or call your doc & ask for a blood test.

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM

really?? how long after did you get a BFP?
that gives me some hope, thank you very much!

Quoting sjmommy2:

With my first pregnancy i had ib it lasted 4 days with no clots and it was like a regular period heavy and bright red gl

sjmommy2
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM
A month i didnt take no pg test cus i was scared and young i didnt want no one know i thought it was my period so after each month went by i didnt get my period so that was my ib

Quoting kygoodsell89:

really?? how long after did you get a BFP?
that gives me some hope, thank you very much!

Quoting sjmommy2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)