Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant wait...

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 13 Replies
To be done with this first trimester... To be able to feel the baby move... :) I'm 6 weeks 4 days... I still can't believe I'm pregnant... :) I'm excited and hubbys getting there lol... We were having issues... And I moved out... He said i was really close to divorce.. he couldn't take my attitude no more... We'll we now know y I was so moody.. pregnancy does a lot to ur hormones... Ha.. but this pregnancy is kinda diff than my first... I feel nauseous more... But I'm always hungry!!! My right boob hurts more than my left... And I don't want sex as often :/ oh and I'm tired more often... I get my first ultrasound the 18th... I'll be 7 weeks 5 days :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Latvia
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

1st trimester is the slowest for sure! hang in there! you'll feel those movements soon enough! :)

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I can't wait to be out of the first trimester, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM

This 1st trimester  is harder for me too than my other  two. I am not wishing it is over, but I am excited for the first u/s which is the 25th. Just to know the baby is healthy with a beating heart.

I am pretty hungry too, tired, and bloated.  So bloated I had to get pregnancy jeans already.

08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I haven't really been bloated... Unless I.drink soda... But I've not had any in like 3 weeks. :)

Quoting Rushn311:

This 1st trimester  is harder for me too than my other  two. I am not wishing it is over, but I am excited for the first u/s which is the 25th. Just to know the baby is healthy with a beating heart.

I am pretty hungry too, tired, and bloated.  So bloated I had to get pregnancy jeans already.

08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Lol its so.slow ha

Quoting MommyAddie:

I can't wait to be out of the first trimester, too.
08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Lol it is huh?... Kinda to slow some days... But yes... Soon!!!! I'm excited

Quoting Latvia:

1st trimester is the slowest for sure! hang in there! you'll feel those movements soon enough! :)

Rushn311
by Cindy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Yeah I got the pregnancy bloat. I hate it. I had it with my son too. I sometimes drink a  can of diet soda, but normally my coffee only and tons of water.

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

I haven't really been bloated... Unless I.drink soda... But I've not had any in like 3 weeks. :)

Quoting Rushn311:

pregnancy calendar

zebbyzebby06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I never had m.s. with my first. I knew i was of when my period was late with ds. And dd my nail grew long fast and dh is like your prob pg and i took test 2 days before af and yup!! And guess what I noticed my nails are longer and stronger fx its a pgc :)
08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Fingers crossed for u!!!!

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I never had m.s. with my first. I knew i was of when my period was late with ds. And dd my nail grew long fast and dh is like your prob pg and i took test 2 days before af and yup!! And guess what I noticed my nails are longer and stronger fx its a pgc :)
08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Water and tea for me!!!!

Quoting Rushn311:

Yeah I got the pregnancy bloat. I hate it. I had it with my son too. I sometimes drink a  can of diet soda, but normally my coffee only and tons of water.

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

Quoting Rushn311:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured