Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To be done with this first trimester... To be able to feel the baby move... :) I'm 6 weeks 4 days... I still can't believe I'm pregnant... :) I'm excited and hubbys getting there lol... We were having issues... And I moved out... He said i was really close to divorce.. he couldn't take my attitude no more... We'll we now know y I was so moody.. pregnancy does a lot to ur hormones... Ha.. but this pregnancy is kinda diff than my first... I feel nauseous more... But I'm always hungry!!! My right boob hurts more than my left... And I don't want sex as often :/ oh and I'm tired more often... I get my first ultrasound the 18th... I'll be 7 weeks 5 days :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Replies (11-13):
zebbyzebby06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

Fingers crossed for u!!!!

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I never had m.s. with my first. I knew i was of when my period was late with ds. And dd my nail grew long fast and dh is like your prob pg and i took test 2 days before af and yup!! And guess what I noticed my nails are longer and stronger fx its a pgc :)
08Best17Mom09
by Ashlie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Ur welcome!! When r u gonna test?

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I never had m.s. with my first. I knew i was of when my period was late with ds. And dd my nail grew long fast and dh is like your prob pg and i took test 2 days before af and yup!! And guess what I noticed my nails are longer and stronger fx its a pgc :)
zebbyzebby06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Idk i just ovulated.this week so i dontt hink i am unless i got pg last month. my af was a day late and a day shorter. so idk. iam due for af 2/22.

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

Ur welcome!! When r u gonna test?

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Quoting 08Best17Mom09:

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured