Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahh the morning sickness

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 34 Replies
Im having SO much more morning sickness with this baby than my 3 dd's. With them it disnt start until about 10 weeks and lasted until i delivered. With this baby it started before i even found out and seems like its getting worse :/ whats sone tricks you ladies used for being so nauseous??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mami9207
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I'm now 14 weeks and mine began from beginning until the 11th week. It was bad. Saltine crackers, ginger ale and sleep were my best friends. Feel better!
mommytryinnum4
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Thanks hun!! Definitely gotta try that :)

Quoting Mami9207:

I'm now 14 weeks and mine began from beginning until the 11th week. It was bad. Saltine crackers, ginger ale and sleep were my best friends. Feel better!

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I'm just over 12 weeks. Mine started at 8 but only at night and only every few days but the last 3 days its getting progressively worse! With my son I never once threw up during the day! I threw up 8-18 weeks but only my dinner! No nausea or anything this time it started out random nights of throwing up but mostly nausea then from 10-11 it was every night only twice during 11 and then I'm three days into 12 and I've thrown up during the day and alot every day! It's been rough i try and drink alot and eat small meals but that's all I got. Sorry:/ hope you feel better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytryinnum4
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Thank you :) i hope you feel better also!! Im only 6 weeks and with this baby i cant eat or drink anything until about 12-1 in the afternoon and i get up at like 630 :(

Quoting Duenov30:

I'm just over 12 weeks. Mine started at 8 but only at night and only every few days but the last 3 days its getting progressively worse! With my son I never once threw up during the day! I threw up 8-18 weeks but only my dinner! No nausea or anything this time it started out random nights of throwing up but mostly nausea then from 10-11 it was every night only twice during 11 and then I'm three days into 12 and I've thrown up during the day and alot every day! It's been rough i try and drink alot and eat small meals but that's all I got. Sorry:/ hope you feel better soon!

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Ugh I get sick if I don't immediately eat like ASAP lol the joys of pregnancy

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

Thank you :) i hope you feel better also!! Im only 6 weeks and with this baby i cant eat or drink anything until about 12-1 in the afternoon and i get up at like 630 :(

Quoting Duenov30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytryinnum4
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I wish i could eat as soon as i get up cause im starving and plus i have REALLY bad migraines if i dont eat soon :( hopefully the morning sickness will be over soon for both of us and we can enjoy these babies :)

Quoting Duenov30:

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

Quoting Duenov30:

acook0331
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Ginger ale.

mynewlife2012
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I am trying b6 my midwife suggested it. I have been done with non stop nausea for the past three days
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Fingers crossed!

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

I wish i could eat as soon as i get up cause im starving and plus i have REALLY bad migraines if i dont eat soon :( hopefully the morning sickness will be over soon for both of us and we can enjoy these babies :)

Quoting Duenov30:

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

Quoting Duenov30:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami9207
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Anytime. Hope it helps :)

Quoting mommytryinnum4:

Thanks hun!! Definitely gotta try that :)

Quoting Mami9207:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)