Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so ladies how long

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Did it take for u to concieve of u have already been pregnant I didnt watch thos month that much so ill find out if its a go or no show on the 19th. My birthday !! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I have only been pregnant once and it was an oops baby when I was 17... haha so this is my first time TTC and I'm not too hopeful this month because we only BD'd CD7 and 8 and I O'd on CD11 or 12.

YummyMommy123
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I think i'm in the same boat but really have no idea because I didn't pay any attention this month . Lol im hoping it will work to my advantage but who knows

Quoting marissabrookee:

I have only been pregnant once and it was an oops baby when I was 17... haha so this is my first time TTC and I'm not too hopeful this month because we only BD'd CD7 and 8 and I O'd on CD11 or 12.

pretttynpink88
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
DD was a surprise at 18
DS we got pregnant first cycle trying.
Current pregnancy ( 12 weeks) we got pregnant first cycle as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM

haha yeah I'm hoping so too! GL and FX!

Quoting YummyMommy123:

I think i'm in the same boat but really have no idea because I didn't pay any attention this month . Lol im hoping it will work to my advantage but who knows

Quoting marissabrookee:

alteschulemom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM

TTC my first, been trying since October 2011.  I have had 1 Chemical Pregnancy.

fancyrosebud1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Dd almost 2 yrs this time I am 7 weeks and it took 2 yrs 8.months
ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM
My first was an oops, as well as my mc back in December. With the one I just lost yesterday, it took 1 cycle after my mc and the next one we were pregnant. I have no problems getting pregnant, but staying pregnant is another story.
Readyforbaby2
by Rhiannon on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM
With my son we were NTNP and it took us two years.
I have had 7 miscarriages, 4 we were TTC and the other 3 we were not. I get pregnant very easy, I just have an extremely hard time staying that way.
I am hopefully that I am pregnant right now, and it sticks. This has been our first cycle trying.
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Witg ds1 it took us 63 months but i had been on bc for 10the years prior so i have no idea how long it took to ovulate in there. Ds2 was a pleasant surprise. This time we are kind of on cycle 1day of not preventing
kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

my first 2 were surprised babies, this is my first TTC and we've been trying for 16 months :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)