Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

conflicting chart

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

Please help!!! my cm, temps, and opks all point to me being at different points in my cycle! my temps are up and down every single day despite temping right around the same time daily. ( i do get up a lot though in the night) My cm is completely absent which is very rare for me! and my opk is a big fat positive! idk what to think. dh and i bd tues and thurs night and plan to again tonight. but i just don't know what to think. i'm going to use preseed tonight since i have no cm. ugh.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Notes:

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2gg
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Count temps before anything else unless you've been sick or aren't charting correctly :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaGe_Ed
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM

If you're getting up and down a lot at night that could really throw your temps off.  I belive you're supposed to have at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before temping.  I'd say just keep bd based on your opk, for the next few days.  Hopefully you catch the egg!

EthansMomma2010
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM

yah. unfortunately i can't not get up. between my bladder, the cat going in and out (door is in our bedroom), and the kid i would die for 3 uninterupted hours. lol. the first cycle i charted was great, but after that it all went to hell. i wish i could use temps because opks are not always accurate for pcos patients. we bd tonight but i didn't orgasm, that's still ok right? i know it's better to orgasm but dh was being stupid.

Quoting SaGe_Ed:

If you're getting up and down a lot at night that could really throw your temps off.  I belive you're supposed to have at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before temping.  I'd say just keep bd based on your opk, for the next few days.  Hopefully you catch the egg!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)