Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

funny how we forget things

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had very mild morning sickness with boys so i was lucky. I am also lucky that i have a great immune system and never get sick. I dont think id thrown up since i was 6 weeks along with ds2. Until last night. My whole family is passing around this stomach bug and it finally hit me. Even if I were pregnant I would only be 3 weeks so too early for symptoms but it dawned on my how horrible pregnancy can be lol. I had completely forgotten! There are so many good things and thats all i think about -10 feeling the kicks, rubbing your belly, knowing you are growing your son/daughter! I forgot about the morning sickness, body aches, swollen feet, heartburb and labor. Lol. It kind of made me scared for a bit lol.
What are you guys looking forward ti and/or dreading??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yas1985
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I know what u mean. Lol. Because i have never conceived i don't know what package my pg will come with (pray for a good one) i think labour itself worries me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Looking forward to seeing my baby on ultra sound for the first time and hearing the heartbeat but not looking forward to labor and maybe pooping myself lol I just now have to get my bfp :)
over40bride
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I'm mostly looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time and feeling baby kick. The best part of all is this time it will be with my husband....with someone who actually loves me and want's to have a baby with me. <3

When are you testing?
over40bride
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Forgot to add....not looking forward to being extra tired. I'm so tired most of the time as it is. Of coarse I'll take on anything for a healthy babay..... Or two. ;)
supermillerMom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:26 PM
My pregnancy was SO easy, I can't even complain. I have lupus and while I was pregnant my Lupus symptoms were practically non-existant. The worst thing I had was heartburn. Toward the end it was so bad I practically stopped eating.
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM

haha I never had morning sickness with my DD but I was nauseas 24/7 so I'm not looking forward to that... but I am looking forward to feeling the kicks again and actually having a baby daddy around this time around to share it all with me :)

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I am sorry your sick.

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I'm looking forward to being able to experience all of the bad with the good...if it means finally carrying my rainbow to term! I look forward to being blessed soon!! And knowing what the good feels like during pregnancy, not just the morning sickness! :p

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM

i am so not looking forward to being so damn gassy. 
im also really nervous, debating trying for a VBAC or to just do a repeat c .... we'll see after i get that BFP :) 

amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Pregnancy constipation is the worst! Is Right up there with morning sickness for me!

Good luck ladies :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)