Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not enough BD? Need your opinions please????

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 19 Replies
So I ovulated this past Thursday ( confirmed by O pains, + OPK, and ultrasound). When I went in for the ultrasound on Wed. the follicle was about 25mm and I did the Ovidrel trigger shot on Wed evening around 6:30 pm. However, due to mine and hubby's crazy schedules we didn't get to BD as much as we wanted to. So I need your opinions. We BD 1 day prior to ovulation ( in the morning and at night), and we BD days 4 and 5 prior to ovulation. We didn't BD at all day of ovulation or Afterwards. Do you think we still have a decent shot at catching the egg this cycle or no? Please help bc I am just feeling so bummed. Thank you for your input.... I appreciate it!
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM

It depends on a lot. Did you have sufficiant EWCM when you bed the day prior to ovulation? If so I would say you have a descent shot considering it only takes one sperm. Bedding 4 &5 days after O definately didn't help. So you really relying on the time you bed the day before. FX it worked. Good Luck!

amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I got pregnant bding either 2 or 3 days before ovulation. Id say you still have a decent chance. Good luck my fingers are crossed for you :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommasethi
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

It depends on a lot. Did you have sufficiant EWCM when you bed the day prior to ovulation? If so I would say you have a descent shot considering it only takes one sperm. Bedding 4 &5 days after O definately didn't help. So you really relying on the time you bed the day before. FX it worked. Good Luck!

Yah... I had a decent amount of EWCM bc I had taken mucines and we had used pre seed as well. We had BD 4-5 days prior to ovulation not after. Thank you. I appreciate the help!
Mommasethi
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Quoting amy31308:

I got pregnant bding either 2 or 3 days before ovulation. Id say you still have a decent chance. Good luck my fingers are crossed for you :)

Thanks girlie! I appreciate it. Say a little prayer for us. We really need it. Just feeling so down lately. I want this so bad and am doing everything in my power to make it happen. It's just that hubby is in Graduate school right now and sooooo stressed. That I don't wanna stress him out even more. Btw.... How is your pregnancy going? You should post some baby bump pics.... When you start getting one : )
acook0331
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM

If circumstances are great, super could survive up to 5 days. You still have a chance.

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I think you have a shot. This past cycle I didn't bd the day of or after, but the 3 days before o we did. I'd like a girl, so I try to not bd on o day or after. Lol.
Mommasethi
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Quoting ccoyle4:

I think you have a shot. This past cycle I didn't bd the day of or after, but the 3 days before o we did. I'd like a girl, so I try to not bd on o day or after. Lol.

Did you get your BFP??? Thanks!
krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Due to hubbys work we bd three days before ovulation and the day of ovulation and i got my bfp, i think if you bd the day before you have a great chance :-) fx you get your bfp.
CafeMom Tickers
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think we BD'd enough either but thats because on CD10 my SO told me he wanted to stop trying for a little bit to save more money. So we only BD'd CD7 and 8 and I O'd on CD11... theres a slim chance but I'm not too hopeful. FX for you!

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I got it on the 25th, but I had a miscarriage yesterday....so we will be back to trying beginning in march.

Quoting Mommasethi:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Did you get your BFP??? Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)