Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What temperature is implantation dip?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Just wondering because i dont know.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM
There is no " temp" to show implantation MOST women don't even have a temp dip if pregnant...

When it does happen its all the way lower then coverline most of the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no particular number. Implantation dips occur occasionally in pregnancy charts. The only way to really know is to have other signs that correspond along with a positive tests around the day your period is missed. Keep in mind dips in general are common in charts, pregnancy and non pregnancy alike. So don't get to excited over a dip. Also keep in mind their is normally a dip around 3-5 dpo and then again after 10 dpo. If you experience a dip between 6-12dpo it is possible its implantation, BUT not always. Hope that helps!

aeroslove
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Quoting NoraDun:

There is no particular number. Implantation dips occur occasionally in pregnancy charts. The only way to really know is to have other signs that correspond along with a positive tests around the day your period is missed. Keep in mind dips in general are common in charts, pregnancy and non pregnancy alike. So don't get to excited over a dip. Also keep in mind their is normally a dip around 3-5 dpo and then again after 10 dpo. If you experience a dip between 6-12dpo it is possible its implantation, BUT not always. Hope that helps!

Oh okay, well everyone is telling me that i need a dip lower then i have to be implantation. im going to add my chart.

aeroslove
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
aeroslove
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Okay thanks.

Quoting mama2gg:

There is no " temp" to show implantation MOST women don't even have a temp dip if pregnant...

When it does happen its all the way lower then coverline most of the time

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a pretty severe dip. How long is your LP normally? If nothing can explain the dip, cooler temps in the house, alcholic drink, etc then it looks promising. But from my experience my pretty chart (the one that looked perfect with the nice dips etc) ended up not being my positive chart. I don't say that to discourage you only to keep you from getting your hopes to high. KWIM. But it does look good!!!

Quoting aeroslove:

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

There isn't a specific 'temp dip', some women notice a slight dip the day of or after implantation that is associated with sudden estrogen rise but most women dont even notice it............I think based on HCG I implanted at 10 or 11dpo & my chart doesn't show it.

OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I would recommend waiting to see if your temps rise and stabilize in the next couple of days to determine if that was something you could consider an implantation dip.

To get an idea regarding possible implantation dips, that are truly temps dips that result in pregnancy and not just a lower temp, search the charts on FF saying pregnancy charts and select implantation dip in the search criteria

aeroslove
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I dont know. i started temping on FF.com a few days before my period on the 16th of Jan. I didnt get my first pack of OPK until Feb 1st which that day i did ovulate because every other OPK was lighter and lighter after Feb 2nd.

My periods are usually 4 days long and cycles are 29-32 days. But more 29 day cycles.

Quoting NoraDun:

That is a pretty severe dip. How long is your LP normally? If nothing can explain the dip, cooler temps in the house, alcholic drink, etc then it looks promising. But from my experience my pretty chart (the one that looked perfect with the nice dips etc) ended up not being my positive chart. I don't say that to discourage you only to keep you from getting your hopes to high. KWIM. But it does look good!!!

Quoting aeroslove:

aeroslove
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Hmm yah i understand. i mean when i had implantation with my first two girls i didnt have any cramps or anything that i can remember. i wasnt charting then. I knew i had implantation when i whiped and it was pink brown spotting. with my third i cant remember anything. Now TTC#4 i been having shooting pain like Pinching on the left side really painful. that is all i can say may be implantation for me.

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

There isn't a specific 'temp dip', some women notice a slight dip the day of or after implantation that is associated with sudden estrogen rise but most women dont even notice it............I think based on HCG I implanted at 10 or 11dpo & my chart doesn't show it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)