Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can this happen?????

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
implantation bleeding and cramping
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I never had implantation cramping but bleeding is normal. I have read that it happens anyehere between 5-10dpo and it is light pink or brown. I think i had it between 5-7dpo. Light pink the first day then light brown. Only when i wipe and very very pale and small in amount.
louthamanboys
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM
well right now its real light and according to.my calender im 13dpo but i think i O early and didnt even know it so fx i hope its implantation and not af

Quoting ShellBeth:

I never had implantation cramping but bleeding is normal. I have read that it happens anyehere between 5-10dpo and it is light pink or brown. I think i had it between 5-7dpo. Light pink the first day then light brown. Only when i wipe and very very pale and small in amount.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Cramping is normal in early pregnancy, even after implantation has happened.

OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM

The Mayo Clinic says - "Implantation bleeding — typically defined as bleeding that occurs 10 to 14 days after conception — is normal and relatively common."

Hope this is it for you!

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM

when i got pregnant this past cycle ( i did have a miscarriage though) I did have implantation cramping at 6dpo....but i also had implantation cramping with my 2nd child too and she is a healthy almost 3 year old :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)