Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats new???

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

I wanted to start a topic on something different so we can get our minds off conceiving (well for the most part) lol... I just dont wanna think anymore that I may be out this month....

Anyways, whats everyone up too??? Lets see some recent pics of you and your SO or kids??

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Heres a recent picture of my SO and I.

I don't have any recent pictures of my DD but heres one from over the summer

Today is a lazy day for me because my DD is at her dads house, so I just showered and am about to go to the grocery store to get salmon and elbow macaroni for dinner. I have work 8-4 tomorrow, ugh. haha

shackelford8610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM

awww so cute and you guys are such a beatiful couple btw!!! And yea I have work 630-430 tomorrow  grr lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

Today is a lazy day for me because my DD is at her dads house, so I just showered and am about to go to the grocery store to get salmon and elbow macaroni for dinner. I have work 8-4 tomorrow, ugh. haha

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM

work sucks, I can't wait until my SO makes it big in the IT industry and I can just be a SAHM hahaha

Quoting shackelford8610:

awww so cute and you guys are such a beatiful couple btw!!! And yea I have work 630-430 tomorrow  grr lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

Libby22
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Me and my SO getting photobombed by one of our good friends :)

shackelford8610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM

MY SON^^^

My Daughter ^^^

Me^^^

My Hubby and Daughter^^^

shackelford8610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:23 PM

hahaha thats so funny! Thats a great pic tho! lol

Quoting Libby22:

Me and my SO getting photobombed by one of our good friends :)

shackelford8610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM

RIGHT! haha, My hubbys in flight school so I cant wait till he graduates then I wouldnt have to worry about working... However I only work monday-wednesday so its not that big of a deal lol I love my job so I am okay with it! lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

work sucks, I can't wait until my SO makes it big in the IT industry and I can just be a SAHM hahaha

Quoting shackelford8610:

Quoting marissabrookee:

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I love my job too I just wish it wasn't Monday-Saturday 8-4... its a lot lol but it pays the bills currently.

Quoting shackelford8610:

RIGHT! haha, My hubbys in flight school so I cant wait till he graduates then I wouldnt have to worry about working... However I only work monday-wednesday so its not that big of a deal lol I love my job so I am okay with it! lol

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting shackelford8610:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Libby22
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Your daughter is ridiculously adorable. What a sweet smile she has! Wish I could be a SAHM, but where we live it's too expensive. We both have amazing careers and have gotten WAY too used to a dual income lol. A girl can always dream...

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting shackelford8610:

Quoting marissabrookee:

RiotPixie
by Riot on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM

You have received a Multimedia Message

My 2 1/2 year old dd Marti-Lynette
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)