Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna share two videos that mean a lot

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 15 Replies
4 moms liked this

So ever since my recent loss, I have  had a difficult time. This is my second miscarriage. These videos are ones i made after my first miscarriage, I watch them and I cry..and I think about the two babies I never got to hold or feel kick!!! :( please tell me what you think!

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momto3_89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:40 PM

BUMP!

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Oh wow, these are amazing! You did a great job making these. Thank you for sharing....I feel your pain as they take me back to my two Angels...Sending huge hugs to you!! I'm in tears...

And the first video, that U/S with the face....gave me chills! That is amazing and I believe it was an angel watching over your baby! <3
sad

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Thanks hunny! I am soo sorry for your loss...and yes I believe that face was an angel watching over my baby. I really hope I get preggo again fast this next cycle and have a sticky bean!

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

Oh wow, these are amazing! You did a great job making these. Thank you for sharing....I feel your pain as they take me back to my two Angels...Sending huge hugs to you!! I'm in tears...

And the first video, that U/S with the face....gave me chills! That is amazing and I believe it was an angel watching over your baby! <3
sad

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome & thank you. :) I pray we both get our BFPs soon, with lots of sticky dust!

Quoting Momto3_89:

Thanks hunny! I am soo sorry for your loss...and yes I believe that face was an angel watching over my baby. I really hope I get preggo again fast this next cycle and have a sticky bean!

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

sad

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM

FX :)

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

You're welcome & thank you. :) I pray we both get our BFPs soon, with lots of sticky dust!

Quoting Momto3_89:

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

sad

over40bride
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Beautiful! 

I pray you get your rainbow baby very soon.

DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

These video's are beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Im sorry for your losses. I understand your pain. I had a m/c in april of 2010 and I still think about my angel every day. Sending lots of hugs to you.

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:25 PM

thank you sooo much ladies

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:29 PM
It was beautiful and made me cry. After just having my 2nd miscarriage in 3 months, I'm really hoping the next is my rainbow baby. I don't know if I can handle 3 losses in a row. Good luck for a sticky baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Those made me cry! Beautiful! I'm sorry for your losses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)