Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant friggin believe.this

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
So this is my second month trying and idek of it happened and my so really said to me if it doesnt hppen this month which it probably wont im done.trying jus get a grip u cant have.kids he makes me feel like succh a failure what an asshole thing to.say and I dont wanna be.rude but.can the.fact that he blows after one thrust decrease are chances and.no im not kidding one thrust
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Im sorry hun. Idk about the one thrust but here's a bump.

Libby22
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM

As long as he "blows up" within you (and at a position known to increase fertility.... missionary or from behind), you should have the same chances as everyone else.

The fact that he's making you feel bad about TTC is another issue, and you should probably work that out before trying again. I'm so sorry to hear that he's not being supportive. He might just be frustrated and lashing out in the wrong direction...

SaGe_Ed
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I don't think how long a guy lasts has anything to do with the quality or quantity of sperm released.  But that was rude and ignorant of your so to say that.  Maybe you need to sit down and have a talk, let him know that it takes a normal healthy couple on average 6-12 months to get pg. 

OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I would advise you to sit down and have a talk with him. If that's how he's acting, perhaps you need to reconsider having a child (or another child if the case may be) with him. Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit.

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I dont know about one thrust but he could have a low sperm count.....I dont know why hes blaming you :(  Im sorry

kman88
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I thought y'all were gonna take a break from ttc after his od? Sounds like he has some issues to work out before he is ready to be a father.

justme00
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Like I have said before I think yall need to be working on yourself and not be TTC now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)