Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cd 17 and...

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

i been having some left and right ovary pains.. I had light pink spotting and then i got this right after the spottingnormally i o around cd 14 i guess i will go see s/o right now im staying the week with him.... fx'd

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

BUMP!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Good luck and hope you catch the egg :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

i been having some left and right ovary pains.. I had light pink spotting and then i got this right after the spottingnormally i o around cd 14 i guess i will go see s/o right now im staying the week with him.... fx'd

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM

i hope I caugth it and held it from two nights ago. Girl about time I made it he was sound asleep, and snoring so loud that I just slept on sofa got up this morning and went to class now im at work. :(

Quoting hypnautica:

Good luck and hope you catch the egg :)

Quoting tiffluv81:

GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Good luck!

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Hope you caught that egg gl :-)
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM

:( WELL i didnt get to bd lastnight when i made it he was kocked out snoring. I think i missed it.

Quoting GwenMB:

Good luck!

ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Good Luck this cycle! Keep us updated!!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I am sorry he was asleep and snoring :( my husband snores sometimes and I so wanna kick him out in the floor lol I cant sleep good as it. FX that you caught it :)

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM

well I hope so. I just read some good news I heard that o spotting normally occurs after o so if I did o already that would be great but what will explain that ewcm with the extra extra stretch to it. 

Quoting hypnautica:

I am sorry he was asleep and snoring :( my husband snores sometimes and I so wanna kick him out in the floor lol I cant sleep good as it. FX that you caught it :)

xtriciax
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM

goodluck hin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)