Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So excited!!!!! (Update)

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies!

So a few days ago I posted a question "late ovulation, late period, bfp?" well my period is still a no show so I decided to contact my Dr to see what was really going on. I left a message on the nurses line and they called me back quickly. I told the nurse about my situation...
(which is: I took my last active pill on the 17th of nov my period came on time, then my period was 12 days late in Dec. I haven't had a period since the 29th of Dec. my period was due Jan 29, instead of getting a period, I had a big glob of ewcm, cramping and other ovulation symptoms. Now I'm still waiting on af to arrive.)

The nurse told me I most likely ovulated on the 2nd, or at least that weekend, and now I've noticed so many things! I'm very emotional, breast a tad bit sore, headaches, etc. I've made an appt for Friday to see what's going on, they're going to give me a pregnancy test, do other tests to make sure my hormones are ok, and they'll give me an ultrasound to make sure nothing is going on with my ovaries. The nurse think my periods are just irregular but she wants me to take another pregnancy test in the morning. Also, she said that they'll check to make sure I'm ovulating on time, if I'm not they'll give me some meds to jump start my ovulation :)

I'm so excited! Even if I'm not pregnant, at least I'll know what's going on with my body!!!

I know I'm not posting a question but I'm so happy I just felt the need to share this info with all of you wonderful ladies!!!!! I hope everyone get their bfp s this month! :)
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM

FX for you!! That month you were 12 days late must have been torture!! The tww is hard enough ''/

My cycles have been crazy since last month. I hate it ugh 

karamelkat9
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Hopefully you hear good news. :) And i know how you feel. My last cycle was 7 days late which has NEVER been that late before and now I am late again with BFNs.

AMarie20
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
My goodness! Torture is an understatement lol I was hoping my period wouldn't have came down but it did (in Dec). But now, I truly feel like it's not coming down. My breast is really starting hurt! But I can't wait to test in the morning! Lol tww's SUCK!

I hope you get your bfp soon!

Quoting miss_galvan03:

FX for you!! That month you were 12 days late must have been torture!! The tww is hard enough ''/

My cycles have been crazy since last month. I hate it ugh 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Hopefully you with either get your BFP or at least some answers! Good Luck!

Jen4boys06
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I went off the pill in November. I got one period after 31 days. Im still waiting this month but I think I O'd a week late so I'm waiting until Saturday to test (which is my birthday!). I'm super tired and was nauseous a few days ago so we'll see! Good luck!
AMarie20
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Hi there!

I hope it's good need too :) It would be such a blessing to finally get a bfp this month! When was your af due?

Quoting karamelkat9:

Hopefully you hear good news. :) And i know how you feel. My last cycle was 7 days late which has NEVER been that late before and now I am late again with BFNs.

AMarie20
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
:) that would be an awesome birthday gift! I hope you get a bfp! And on another note, I seriously hate the side/long term effects birth control do to the body! Smh why isn't there a male contraceptive pill out yet?????! (Lol)

Quoting Jen4boys06:

I went off the pill in November. I got one period after 31 days. Im still waiting this month but I think I O'd a week late so I'm waiting until Saturday to test (which is my birthday!). I'm super tired and was nauseous a few days ago so we'll see! Good luck!

AMarie20
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Thanks :) I'm really hope this is the month! But if not, it's cool! Thanks for the encouragement :)

Quoting ShellBeth:

Hopefully you with either get your BFP or at least some answers! Good Luck!

karamelkat9
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I am only 2 days late. I hear you on blessings. This would be my first child and my parents first grandchild and my grandparents first great grandchild. :)

Quoting AMarie20:

Hi there!

I hope it's good need too :) It would be such a blessing to finally get a bfp this month! When was your af due?

Quoting karamelkat9:

AMarie20
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Wow! That would definitely be such a blessing for you! I wish my grandparents were still alive (my hubby's grams is still alive and I love her like she was my own grams). When are you going to test?

Quoting karamelkat9:

I am only 2 days late. I hear you on blessings. This would be my first child and my parents first grandchild and my grandparents first great grandchild. :)

Quoting AMarie20:

Hi there!

Quoting karamelkat9:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)