Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I hate my cycles... I think I am out..

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay normally my cycles are 28 days. Last month my cycle was 3-4 days late so It ended up being a 31 day cycle and I spotted before and after. My fertility friend calendar looks like a crime scene! Now this month it looks like it is here a WEEK early!  WTHECK!??!?!?? I hate that it is so sporadic! I was spotting brown yesterday and this morning. This afternoon it turned dark red spotting. **SIGH** I WOULD BECOME IRREGULAR now that I am charting. I have always been regular since I got my very first period! Like you could set your clock to my cycle. LOL! And two months into charting, I get the weirdest periods ever! WHY!?!?!!?!???

*sigh* Okay vent over.. **pout**

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

As you know - I can feel your pain! I dont know what is going on either!

miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Its so crazy. I had a 28 day, 31, now 26 day cycle.. I hope next month doesnt continue this pattern. That would really suck. And the even crazier thing is that I had 8 days of ewcm before my expected ovulation day.. what.the.heck? LOLOL! ugh

Quoting ShellBeth:

As you know - I can feel your pain! I dont know what is going on either!

wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM

maybe you're stressing about it and don't realize it, but your body does?

miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM
That really does make sense "/ Its so hard not to stress.. I cant distract myself either because I'm worried about figuring out when I O and what day we need to bd and what Cd I am on. This crazy cycle just makes it that much harder. Great. Now I'm crying. Stupid Pms.. I guess this is cd1 because its no longer spotting, I just had to change my liner (sorry tmi) :'(

Quoting wantthatbaby46:

maybe you're stressing about it and don't realize it, but your body does?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I give up! I just updated my fertility friend calendar and for later this month, it gave me 3 days of "possible fertile days" and 9 days of possible ovulation days. This is just too much for me. I'm not charting or temping or checking my cervix. I have so much going on aside from this so, I am throwing in the towel!
wantthatbaby46
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry it is so stressful for you! Imagine what it might have been like WAY BACK WHEN before we could figure out what was going on?!?!?! Throw in the towel with charting and all of that, but don't give up bd'ing! That's the best part! lol

miss_galvan03
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Lol that's true. I guess I'm just moody because of my period :'( it will pass.

Quoting wantthatbaby46:

I'm sorry it is so stressful for you! Imagine what it might have been like WAY BACK WHEN before we could figure out what was going on?!?!?! Throw in the towel with charting and all of that, but don't give up bd'ing! That's the best part! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)