Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

3 Days Late Going on 4!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:20 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey Ladies. My AF is 2 days late. This is not normal for me as I have regular 30 day cycles. I got postivie opks on January 28th and 29th. I an thinking I O'd on the 29th as I hurt reall really bad that day hasn't hurt since then. I am going to see if AF holds out and doesn't show until Friday and  then I will test. If I decide to test before then I will let you ladies not. 

If I was pregnant how far alone would I be based on Ovulation? Last AF was January 10th, 

Wish me Luck! 

Edit: I am going to test Thursday unless I cave in and test before then & I will be letting you ladies no what the results are soon. 

Update: I tested n got my BFP. I used a cheap Freds test that says 25mui. It was pink pink too. I am so excited I could cry.

I am going to still stick around to support u ladies.
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM

I don't know how you are holding out on testing! 

Stay away AF!

fingers crossed

tristahope
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Quoting Angela4boys:

Stay away AF!

fingers crossed

I am actually scared to test. I do not want to get my hopes up over nothing. Ya know. So I am going to hold out to see if AF shows her ugly face.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Quoting tristahope:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Stay away AF!

fingers crossed

I am actually scared to test. I do not want to get my hopes up over nothing. Ya know. So I am going to hold out to see if AF shows her ugly face.

I can understand.  So how are you feeling?  Anything feel different than usual?  I can never gauge myself based on feelings, because everytime I've been pregnant I feel exactly the same as AF/PMS symptoms.  But, I know lots of women feel different.

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I'm 3 days now! Od around the same time! I'm nervous to test to. I've always been disappointed. But I do feel diff n normally NT late but .... I feel u I'm expecting AF to... But myb NT this time...:)

tristahope
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Angela4boys:

I actually don't feel any different either. I didn't on my first either. Thats why I am afraid to test but being late is not normal for me @ all. I just do not want to get my hopes up to much. So I am trying not to think about it much. But it is hard not too.
tristahope
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cookie860:

I'm 3 days now! Od around the same time! I'm nervous to test to. I've always been disappointed. But I do feel diff n normally NT late but .... I feel u I'm expecting AF to... But myb NT this time...:)

I hope we both get our BFP. FX :)
luchmommy
by Brooke on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, if you are pregnant, it would show by now so rather than let your mind play tug of war I'd just test.  

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:22 AM

this! I donno how you havent tested it would drive me nuts lol :) gl and hope you get your bfp

Quoting luchmommy:

Well, if you are pregnant, it would show by now so rather than let your mind play tug of war I'd just test.  

CafeMom Tickers
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM

did you test??? I might... tomorrow:) Ive been to busy today! :)

Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I agree!! lol.. Im dying to test at a week past ovulation but thats obviously too early lol.. Im only 3DPO at current. The waiting is the worst.

FX for a BFP though!!  

Quoting Angela4boys:

Stay away AF!

fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)