Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How soon do symptoms start?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 18 Replies

Anyone remember how soon their early pregnancy symptoms started with past pregnancies and what were they.  I know I'm only 3dpo but I'm getting anxious

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Italiancouture7
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Im 3DPO as well and getting anxious!! I dont have any symptoms though unfortunately. I didnt with DD either though until around a week after.

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:05 AM

6 dpo i had a not so plesent digging feeling, 7 dpo extreme thirst and hot flashes.. im a little over 5 weeks along and still  super thirsty with hot flashes.

luchmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Im 3DPO as well and getting anxious!! I dont have any symptoms though unfortunately. I didnt with DD either though until around a week after.

I had 2 unplanned and was in tune to my body.  Then our 3rd we weren't trying so my early symptoms which were super sore boobs, one day of severe hot flashes and increased cm ( all before a bfp) I'm not sure when they happened.  

Italiancouture7
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Ya sore boobs were my first symptom too. That and being overly emotional lol. DH kept telling me to take a test and I kept saying im not pregnant!! We werent planning so I didnt expect it.

Quoting luchmommy:

Quoting Italiancouture7:

I had 2 unplanned and was in tune to my body.  Then our 3rd we weren't trying so my early symptoms which were super sore boobs, one day of severe hot flashes and increased cm ( all before a bfp) I'm not sure when they happened.  

cookie860
by Stephanie β™‘ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I'm 3 days late and feeling sore boobs along the outside..very tired. Kinda started this feeling after my calender told me implantation was taking place. So maybe a week ago. It started. :) everyones diff. And I dk if my AF is on its way its all the same or equal to me. So if I'm positive then we cn take it as pregnancy symptoms . But everyones diff. So I'm not help.

mama2gg
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I was dizzy at 5dpo (charting not guessing o day)

And they got more from there till bfp at 9dpo

My breast didn't change at all till 7 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luchmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I know we're all diff.  I'm just driving myself crazy.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I'm not sure what dpo I am. Af should be here on the 22, but I had one of MY biggest symptoms last night/this morning. I slept all night without waking up! Lol that's a rare thing for me, and the only time it happens is when I'm pregnant. This COULD mean nothing for me, we have been ttc for 14 months, and every month I've thought I've had symptoms and then af come. But I had cravings, dizziness, and just fatigue as early as 9dpo when I was pregnant in September. GL!
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
How early did your boobs become sore and overly emotional? I've been like that since 7 dpo. I cried 3 times during bd because I thought I wasn't satisfying df. Lol that happened on 10dpo. Af is suppose to show on valentines day

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Ya sore boobs were my first symptom too. That and being overly emotional lol. DH kept telling me to take a test and I kept saying im not pregnant!! We werent planning so I didnt expect it.

Quoting luchmommy:

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Italiancouture7
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM

It was right at 6 or 7DPO. Of course at the time I didnt realize it but we were able to pinpoint the date of conception pretty accurately after my first ultrasound. FX for a BFP!!!! :) That would be a great VDay present huh???

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

How early did your boobs become sore and overly emotional? I've been like that since 7 dpo. I cried 3 times during bd because I thought I wasn't satisfying df. Lol that happened on 10dpo. Af is suppose to show on valentines day

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting luchmommy:

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN