Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
At the ER cramping bad still no blood...just more cm. dr said she is gonna do a beta and an ultrasound to see if there is any answers that way! She said I may just need to give it time to progress to start bleeding or I could still be pregnant she can't say for sure. I will update when I know more
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (31-37):
emtmomtwo
by Jessica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM

update

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM
So sorry, that's a rough place to be. I was in the same situation last month. No bleeding is good though. Hugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I was the same way with my last miscarriage. Levels were really low and then started spotting and cramping started earlier though. If pregnancy tests go off of hcg can't you lose it from urine too, not just miscarriage? That's what I'd think. So sorry again. Hugs.

Quoting Momto3_89:

Quoting mama2gg:

well then I must be broken because it happened to me lol. I literally didn't bleed a drop until after my hcg started decreasing...doctors even told me that that is not unusual...everyone's body is different

sissy852
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:55 AM
prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM
update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Just.1.More
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:56 AM

good luck hope it's not Ectopic I had one of them and it hurts so freaking bad, They did a regular ultrasound and / transvag one saw nothing but my blood came back positive a week before and I was about 10 weeks along. sadly we lost the baby =( . I pray that everything turns out ok for you. Keep Us Posted!!!

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)