Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

is this normal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
I should be ovulating in the next day or so and as typical for me last night I started slightly cramping. Only it is different this time. Normally during this week I will only cramp on one side. Today it keeps switching sides on me. Never both sides at the same time but ill cramp on one side for a while and then it will stop and the other side will start up. Is this normal?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM

It is if you're me! 

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:15 AM

you might have eggs from both sides coming? i mean it could happen i think with faternal twins? idk im no doctor haha  but maybe?

coleyandtrevor
by Robin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Quoting kygoodsell89:

you might have eggs from both sides coming? i mean it could happen i think with faternal twins? idk im no doctor haha  but maybe?

I don't think twins is something I'm prepared for right now. Lol I already have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. Although I will be happy with anything!

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:55 AM

i have no idea if that can actually happen or not , o'ing from both sides, but i dont see why not?  

awwww c'mon twins would be a blassssst hahaha . jk.. i dont envy that lmao
i have a  4 yr old and a 2 yr old and ugh.. i lose my mind sometimes with them  idk if i could handle twins lol 

Quoting coleyandtrevor:

Quoting kygoodsell89:

I don't think twins is something I'm prepared for right now. Lol I already have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. Although I will be happy with anything!

coleyandtrevor
by Robin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kygoodsell89:

So you can figure out what images are going throughout my head (straight jacket and a padded room for me lol) but if I were to have twins one of them would HAVE to be a girl! Lol

xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM

have a history of cysts?

destiny2nv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I had that last month. It felt like my ovaries were passing notes back and forth lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coleyandtrevor
by Robin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Quoting xtriciax:

have a history of cysts?

None at all

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Quoting kaybri2012:

It is if you're me! 

This exactly. Sorry am no help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)