Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
I should be ovulating in the next day or so and as typical for me last night I started slightly cramping. Only it is different this time. Normally during this week I will only cramp on one side. Today it keeps switching sides on me. Never both sides at the same time but ill cramp on one side for a while and then it will stop and the other side will start up. Is this normal?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM

It is if you're me! 

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:15 AM

you might have eggs from both sides coming? i mean it could happen i think with faternal twins? idk im no doctor haha  but maybe?

coleyandtrevor
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Quoting kygoodsell89:

you might have eggs from both sides coming? i mean it could happen i think with faternal twins? idk im no doctor haha  but maybe?

I don't think twins is something I'm prepared for right now. Lol I already have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. Although I will be happy with anything!

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:55 AM

i have no idea if that can actually happen or not , o'ing from both sides, but i dont see why not?  

awwww c'mon twins would be a blassssst hahaha . jk.. i dont envy that lmao
i have a  4 yr old and a 2 yr old and ugh.. i lose my mind sometimes with them  idk if i could handle twins lol 

Quoting coleyandtrevor:

Quoting kygoodsell89:

I don't think twins is something I'm prepared for right now. Lol I already have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. Although I will be happy with anything!

coleyandtrevor
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kygoodsell89:

So you can figure out what images are going throughout my head (straight jacket and a padded room for me lol) but if I were to have twins one of them would HAVE to be a girl! Lol

xtriciax
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM

have a history of cysts?

destiny2nv
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I had that last month. It felt like my ovaries were passing notes back and forth lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coleyandtrevor
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Quoting xtriciax:

have a history of cysts?

None at all

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Quoting kaybri2012:

It is if you're me! 

This exactly. Sorry am no help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN