Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

starting to resent dh

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 15 Replies

he never wants to bd. he only wants play sex. i ask him if he wants to be preventing and he says no. but then i can't get him going when it's time to try. i'm so frustrated. i try really hard not to even tell him that i'm ovulating, but he turns me down anyway. today i put on makeup and did my hair and cooked a nice dinner. and....nothing! i've got my cycles in a good place right now and he's still not trying and doing his part!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Notes:

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

im so sorry. i had a similar issue with my DH, its like once they get that fear of a baby in their brain thats all they associate sex with... maybe tell him you are gonna take a break from trying ( even though your not) just so the pressures off him to preform?  

GL and FX keep me updated!  

merkitaminasi
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM

my hubby was like that the first time around...We only  bd once around my O time when we conceived our son...this time around he is very much the opposite....in fact this time around i think the problem is too much bding lol...i should add that he said the reason he didnt want to bd the first time we were ttc is cuz he felt i only wanted to do it for a baby and he felt that was becoming more important than our intemacy....

~Sadie Lady~

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it gets to my dh too because we have to have middle of the week zombie sex in the middle of the night since we work opposite shifts. I just try to make it as fun as I can for him on the weekends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by tricia on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:52 AM

my hubby was like that when he wasnt sure if a baby is what he really wanted maybe talk to him (not at sex time or after he says he doesnt want it) but just have a conversation if this is something he wants right now. i dont really share O or anything llike that with hubby we just do it when we want i just know i want it when i O lol

destiny2nv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Me to hun, I was really resenting my dh. Way to much tmi but he always wants anal or to get really freaky, when we bd around O. He will pull out sometimes! I hate it. :( my dh is unsure about having another baby, but I can't help myself. I want one sooooo bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM

zombie sex. yes. we dont have completely opposite shifts but they arent exactly aligned either. he just got a new job and i hope it helps

Quoting storkneedsgps:

I think it gets to my dh too because we have to have middle of the week zombie sex in the middle of the night since we work opposite shifts. I just try to make it as fun as I can for him on the weekends.

EthansMomma2010
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM

he was the one who wanted to ttc!!!

hes just pissed because our son was a surprise and now we are ttc 14 months. but he wont lose weight, wont take supps, and wont have an sa. ugh

Quoting kygoodsell89:

im so sorry. i had a similar issue with my DH, its like once they get that fear of a baby in their brain thats all they associate sex with... maybe tell him you are gonna take a break from trying ( even though your not) just so the pressures off him to preform?  

Notes:

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM

aww man...  that sucks!  why wont he do the SA?

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

he was the one who wanted to ttc!!!

hes just pissed because our son was a surprise and now we are ttc 14 months. but he wont lose weight, wont take supps, and wont have an sa. ugh

Quoting kygoodsell89:

courtAKAmommy
by Courtney on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't been doing this long but I think I am going to have the same problem. My husband wants another baby but gets stage fright right before. I don't even say the words baby, pregnancy etc so he doesn't think about it. To be honest I don't like thinking about it during the BD. I can't enjoy the moment and the whole thing makes me feel like an animal lol.. I work with farmers and breeders so its weird hearing them talk about their cows calfing when I am trying to do.the same lol.
EthansMomma2010
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM

i know what you mean. i used to be a hamster breeder and have worked with lots of breeding stock horses. lol. i just plain love sex though so it really shouldn't be a problem no matter what. haha

Quoting courtAKAmommy:

I haven't been doing this long but I think I am going to have the same problem. My husband wants another baby but gets stage fright right before. I don't even say the words baby, pregnancy etc so he doesn't think about it. To be honest I don't like thinking about it during the BD. I can't enjoy the moment and the whole thing makes me feel like an animal lol.. I work with farmers and breeders so its weird hearing them talk about their cows calfing when I am trying to do.the same lol.

Notes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)