Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

depressed. ...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:47 AM
  • 32 Replies
I'm feeling a little down! I don't understand why but I feel like its from ttc because there is so much effort and energy I'm putting into having a baby and getting nothing back. Usually I'm nmore optimistic but now I'm constantly fighting back tears. Wondering if I need to take a break from trying **rant over, I think :^/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM

oh girl i know exactly how you feel. i have been in tears every time i see someone on tv having a baby or finding out theyre pregnant its just TOO much for me lately :( im here for ya momma if you need someone to chat with!

karamelkat9
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I know how you feel too. AF is still late, already been 3 days late, going on number 4 and I can't help but to think all these "symptoms" are in my head.

BUt for me, trying to concieve my first, I just know I can't give up yet.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Thank you I will probably take you up on that offer. I think I'm so upset all of a sudden because I'm on my first roundfof Clomid and I've heard such amazing things that I figured I would have success right away. After 6 bfns I'm heartbroken

Quoting kygoodsell89:

oh girl i know exactly how you feel. i have been in tears every time i see someone on tv having a baby or finding out theyre pregnant its just TOO much for me lately :( im here for ya momma if you need someone to chat with!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:05 AM
I know I swore I was having early pg symptoms but my tests say otherwise

Quoting karamelkat9:

I know how you feel too. AF is still late, already been 3 days late, going on number 4 and I can't help but to think all these "symptoms" are in my head.

Freckles0808
by Heather on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:06 AM

I'm sorry, hun.  I've been feeling down myself.  I took a week off from going on Facebook b/c it was hard seeing pregnancies and babies non-stop.  I hope this is your month.  Baby dust to you! <3

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Thank you very much I do too ;)

Quoting Freckles0808:

I'm sorry, hun.  I've been feeling down myself.  I took a week off from going on Facebook b/c it was hard seeing pregnancies and babies non-stop.  I hope this is your month.  Baby dust to you! <3

Wright77
by Shelley on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:34 AM
I'm right there with you 5BFN for me and I'm heartbroken . I really thought we had a good chance this month we did everything right . I am 12DPO and just waiting for AF to start so I can start over again . I will start my 3rd Clomid cycle and if it doesn't work I'm not sure what is next . I have break downs at work and have to hide so no one notices . I have 3 employees that are pregnant and someone just had a baby . I have friends on FB that I had to take off of my news feed bc I can't take another belly pic or u/s pic . My 8 year DD wants a younger sibling so bad it breaks my heart every time she mentions it .
karamelkat9
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Mine too. How many dpo are you?

Quoting momof1want1mor:

I know I swore I was having early pg symptoms but my tests say otherwise

Quoting karamelkat9:

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM
I feel the same way. I've been trying for going on two years and it sucks. I am at the point where I am wondering if it will ever happen for us. How long have you been ttc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I hope you feel better ;/ ... one day at a time is what people tell me and I feel that is bullcrap at times...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN