Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

such a cruel joke.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
  • 21 Replies

First off, I definitely think I need to start journaling again.  I think it'll life my spirits some. 

Anyways.  I think the man upstairs is playing a cruel joke on me.  Why? because he blessed my with 2 pregnancies in the last 3 months only to rip them away from me almost as soon as he gave them to me. 

With this most recent mc, I didn't think I was taking it nearly as hard as the first...afterall, I had been preparing myself for the end as soon as it began.  I was doing pretty well emotionally until today, when once again, I have had off and on "sickness"  and cramping.  The cramping had been gone since Sunday and now it's back...However, the queasy feeling really never left.  I just think it's a cruel joke and it's hard to be optimistic about ttc again when what I want soooo bad has been taken from me twice in just as many months.

Rant over.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Oh hun I wish I knew something to say that could make you feel betterbut I don't. I'm sorry your going through this. I hope things gets better for you soon dear **hugs**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm sorry hun.
My thoughts are with you.

Not trying to be mean at all, I was just wondering, if you had two in 3 months, why not wait a while and let your body fully heal?
Best of luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thanks.  I'm just having a grumpy and emotional type day.  I told hubby it's because I haven't had his penis in a week.  lol.  haha....I try not to dwell, but today was a looong drawn out day.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Oh hun I wish I knew something to say that could make you feel betterbut I don't. I'm sorry your going through this. I hope things gets better for you soon dear **hugs**

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM

eh.  We weren't actively trying with this past one, but we weren't preventing either.  I never expected to get pregnant again so quickly.  We don't like condoms, and I'm not going back on birth control...so If it happens in the next couple cycles, it happens....If not, we will be actively ttc.  My ob sees no reason to wait since both were early mc.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I'm sorry hun.
My thoughts are with you.

Not trying to be mean at all, I was just wondering, if you had two in 3 months, why not wait a while and let your body fully heal?
Best of luck.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM
No I totally feel ya even though I haven't had a miscarriage but this last 24 hours live been seconds from crying all because of ttc stress so I know what its like to have a harder than normal day. Allow your self to have days like that and get out all out! We all have to have rough days but sorry your having one

Quoting ccoyle4:

Thanks.  I'm just having a grumpy and emotional type day.  I told hubby it's because I haven't had his penis in a week.  lol.  haha....I try not to dwell, but today was a looong drawn out day.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I soo shouldn't have skipped my appointment with my psychiatrist yesterday afternoon...but by the time I left my ob and had blood work done, I was just pissed and didn't want to see him.  lol.  I guess that's what I get for skipping.

And it doesn't help that hubby is being annoying tonight.  lol.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

No I totally feel ya even though I haven't had a miscarriage but this last 24 hours live been seconds from crying all because of ttc stress so I know what its like to have a harder than normal day. Allow your self to have days like that and get out all out! We all have to have rough days but sorry your having one

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Eh our men have a tendency to do shit like that ya know lol. And maybe that wasn't a great time to see the psychiatrist when being that upsetya know it may not have been constructive ;)

Quoting ccoyle4:

I soo shouldn't have skipped my appointment with my psychiatrist yesterday afternoon...but by the time I left my ob and had blood work done, I was just pissed and didn't want to see him.  lol.  I guess that's what I get for skipping.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

ccoyle4
by Caitlin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

yeah...My psychiatrist would have tried to convince me to see a therapist....and I'd once again have to tell him "no thanks."  lol.  I tell him I just see him for some company.  lol.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Eh our men have a tendency to do shit like that ya know lol. And maybe that wasn't a great time to see the psychiatrist when being that upsetya know it may not have been constructive ;)

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
That is some what true though. You go there to talk to him so there ya go lol ;)

Quoting ccoyle4:

yeah...My psychiatrist would have tried to convince me to see a therapist....and I'd once again have to tell him "no thanks."  lol.  I tell him I just see him for some company.  lol.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting ccoyle4:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

courtAKAmommy
by Courtney on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I know it so hard to stay positive but just know God doesn't do these things to us but for us. It's so hard for us to understand his plan when there is something we want so bad. Keep your faith and trust in him. Giving up hope in a full term pregnancy and in God will only lead to more bad things. I hope I didn't offend you I just really hate to see anyone lose their faith. I lost mine in a different situation and it was the darkest time of my life. Good Luck and God Bless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)