Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What counts as cd 1?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 4 Replies
What counts as cd 1? The first day u start spotting or when u start getting flow? I am due for my af tomorrow and I feel like ill get it..: * ( I really want to make sure I know when I am ovulating...it's all so confusing..I want my bfp so bad...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:25 AM
My dr said to count any bleeding heavy, light, or spotting but I've heard other ladies say different things goodluck and I hold that helped
tristahope
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Other ladies on here has told me CD1 was full flow, but my OB doctor told me to count any bleeding such as spotting as CD1. So I have always counted spotting as my first day of my cycle CD1.
tristahope
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Quoting momof1want1mor:

My dr said to count any bleeding heavy, light, or spotting but I've heard other ladies say different things goodluck and I hold that helped

This what my OB told me too. So I always counted spotting as the first day of my cycle.
SiobhanTTC
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Ok thx ladies..I thought I had super slight color last night but I honestly couldn't tell so I'm gunna say no...and I was expecting af today but so far nothing but sore boobs... ?!?!?!? Wish I was prego but the way my luck is I am prob. Not
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN