Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

kind of sad but happy lol

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
I've been somewhat avoiding this group because it depresses me to see all these women getting their BFP's when we are going through sonmany changes that we can't even ttc right now. But at the same time I am SO happy for all of you who are getting such great news :) congrats! Best wishes to you and I hope your pregnancies go well with no problems :) and good luck to those still trying, I hope you get your BFP's soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:47 AM

it is definitely torturous for me seeing all these BFP's but it gives me hope too!  

when can you start TTC again?  

KimTaylor76
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:50 AM
I'm hoping soon. At the soonest it will probably be 4-6 months. That's if everything goes incredibly well :/ I hope you get good news soon! How long have you been trying?

Quoting kygoodsell89:

it is definitely torturous for me seeing all these BFP's but it gives me hope too!  

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Been trying for 16 months now :/  my first 2 were surprises this is my first time TTC and its definitely more taxing than i imagined! 

ill be keeping my FX for you that everything goes smoothly and you can start back TTC soon!

Quoting KimTaylor76:

I'm hoping soon. At the soonest it will probably be 4-6 months. That's if everything goes incredibly well :/ I hope you get good news soon! How long have you been trying?

Quoting kygoodsell89:

louthamanboys
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:03 AM
i hear ya the same here

Quoting kygoodsell89:

Godstime1
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Hey. It will get better and relax and pray
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)