Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Need help..... Please give me your input

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is the best website to track your periods .....months in the past up to date now. Just trying to keep track of my periods and ovulation. I have been having some period issues since I had my last child. Which was a year ago. I have gained 28 pounds with in the last year also. My mom is sick with cervical cancer. So I am trying to understand my body better. Plus in Jan I was two weeks late. started my period and it was 5 days, then I spotted a week after that. Then on Feb 8 and 9th I had old brown discharge. The 10th of Feb Dh slipped. I have no Idea when I would ovulate. On the app I have it says I should ovulate around the 5th of Feb. So Two questions best website to keep track and could I get pregnant if I did ovulate the 5th of this month, 10th having the opsy. We are not trying at the moment I keep going back and forth. I am having baby fever..... Thanks ladies!!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

bump

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM

i use fertility friend

over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM

First let me say. Sorry about your mom. Cancer SUX!

Second, I know most women here use http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Also, I don't think an app can tell you when you ovulated unless you are also using OPKs, temping and charting. So I would say if you had sex the possibility is there.

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM
If you ovulated the 5th and had your oops night the 10th then that would be too late BUT the app is not going to be accurate on what your O day is unless your temping and using OPKs, especially if your periods have been wonky, so there is a chance
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Quoting over40bride:

First let me say. Sorry about your mom. Cancer SUX!

Second, I know most women here use http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Also, I don't think an app can tell you when you ovulated unless you are also using OPKs, temping and charting. So I would say if you had sex the possibility is there.

Usually I can tell when I ovualate but since Dec, my body has been off. The what to expect app was always dead on. Normally I am not this confused lol. But since having my 6th child my body is being really stupid. I don't use birthcontrol to prevent until we get ready to try. I am trying to figure out what my body is doing. Or if I am even ovulating still. Gaining 28 pounds in a year is also unusual too. I have never used Opks but it probably wouldn't hurt to try them. 

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thanks looks like I might have to start doing the opks. 

Quoting LilysMommy813:

If you ovulated the 5th and had your oops night the 10th then that would be too late BUT the app is not going to be accurate on what your O day is unless your temping and using OPKs, especially if your periods have been wonky, so there is a chance

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

BUMP!

true-love-21
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Fertility Friend from what i have heard...

smyle17
by Niki on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I actually have an app for that:)  I have an android and use my cycle.  You can chart everything and take it with you on the go!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I am going to be original and say .....fertility friend! Ha lol j/k .

Sorry to about your mom and I hope this helps you! Good luck hun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)