Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

at the drs office right now *update*

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this

Getting my mirena out!

the evil is out of me!! I was concerned it would hurt, but, it just came right out. Dr. says we can get to it right away, no need to wait. Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! 

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Whoo hoo! let the games begin! Good luck!

Zkmommy2006
by Hailey on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Yay!! Hope it happens soon for you soon!!! Good luck hun!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NewInChrist
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Yay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM

goodluck hun

amberstars
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I've been seeing a lot of 'paid advertisments' from lawyer companies saying the Mineria IUD can cause infertility in women.  Hope that doesn't happen to you and best of luck TTC.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM

i seen that also i didnt want to post about just in case it raddled some feathers with me saying that or spoked any woman thinking they might not ever have a baby. I hope the ladies are or get informed about that law suit thats some serious shyt.

Quoting amberstars:

I've been seeing a lot of 'paid advertisments' from lawyer companies saying the Mineria IUD can cause infertility in women.  Hope that doesn't happen to you and best of luck TTC.

Loving19mommy92
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I'd let my body cycle through at least twice, I miscarried when I got pregnant even after my first period without it then again when I got pregnant the 2nd time right away. This will be my second period since I miscarried twice and we are trying again :) Good luck 

CafeMom Tickers

Loving19mommy92
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I haven't had fertility issue's, I started ttc to conceive in Oct, got pregnant miscarried Nov 15th, then Ovulated Nov 23rd and Miscarried again Dec 23rd found out Dec 12th I was expecting. I am hoping this time we will be okay and the doctor can figure out what is wrong. 

Quoting amberstars:

CafeMom Tickers

sissy852
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM
yay. :) i have also seen the lawsuit about this bc. It is sad that it could cause that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momto3_89
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Quoting amberstars:

i was on the mirena but inly two weeks since I had complications. We have been trying TTC a few months and no luck. Also I got my mirena out about 13-14 months ago
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN