Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My V-Day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
It all started early this morning with some BDing! I hope this is our cycle to get bfp!! This makes cycle 18. I should ovulate tomorrow or Saturday so I'm hoping we catch the egg. We've been bd every other day during fertile time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
over40bride
by Tracy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:01 PM

No better way to spend this day! I hope this is your cycle! GL

happy valentine

SHOE_DIVA
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Thank-you How are things on your end? Have you tested?

Quoting over40bride:

No better way to spend this day! I hope this is your cycle! GL

happy valentine

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdixon12
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Are you still using the monitor ? have you gotten an high days ? GL & babydust to you

SHOE_DIVA
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Yes I'm still using it. It was high Wednesday and Thursday so I'm hoping for a peak Friday!!! Thank-you I hope this is it for us....I'm so ready. How did you tell your SO?

Quoting jdixon12:

Are you still using the monitor ? have you gotten an high days ? GL & babydust to you

jdixon12
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Quoting SHOE_DIVA:

Yes I'm still using it. It was high Wednesday and Thursday so I'm hoping for a peak Friday!!! Thank-you I hope this is it for us....I'm so ready. How did you tell your SO?

Quoting jdixon12:

awesome,just remember to bd all high & peak days.GL and I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

I took a digital test and tied a pink & blue ribbon on the end of it,then taped it inside of a vday basket with a 2 baby dolls to represent boy/girl along with card,candy,and stickers that I wrote due date of 10/26/13 on .He absolutely loved it ! It made him cry

SHOE_DIVA
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Aww that is so sweet...good idea! We are I got another high today. I hope I ovulate soon.

Quoting jdixon12:

Quoting SHOE_DIVA:

Quoting jdixon12:

awesome,just remember to bd all high & peak days.GL and I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

I took a digital test and tied a pink & blue ribbon on the end of it,then taped it inside of a vday basket with a 2 baby dolls to represent boy/girl along with card,candy,and stickers that I wrote due date of 10/26/13 on .He absolutely loved it ! It made him cry

jdixon12
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM

thank you very much.I definitely think you are approaching your peak day ,hang in there .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN