Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Help? Question about periods.

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
How come some months before I get my period my nipples get a lil sore but most months they don't. ...... My nipples hurt worse then they have in a longgggggg time. Since I was preg (ended in mc :c ) in 2011. I could just be wishful thinkin. Like they are so sore my shirts even hurt. The pain almost makes me nauseas! Of corse I hope I'm preggers. But then again it could b my period. Idk. I'm 4 days late. Then again I'm not exactly regular. I just wanna no why sometimes before a period they hurt. But then others they don't??????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yroder2003
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Some months my boobs hurt REALLY bad before af, and some months there just a mild tenderness. But you can always take a test if your late.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Eshadowgirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Its normally a horomone thing.....Fluctuation varies monthly.

I take Femara(for ovulation) and trigger shots...and Progesterone after ovulation. My boobs hurt so much all the time i dont even "WONDER" if its pregnancy.

adgtgm09
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Bump !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I would say take a test since you're late. I don't like to symptom spot in the 2ww as they have failed me terribly. Good Luck.
adgtgm09
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Oh I kno right? I hye how preg an period symptoms can be all the same. ! Such a emotional rollarcoaster !

Quoting WOFFT:

I would say take a test since you're late. I don't like to symptom spot in the 2ww as they have failed me terribly. Good Luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adgtgm09
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM
They hurt so muchh :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
djsmommy13
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Mine hurt really bad right bow to but af isnt do until the 25 or 5
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by Becky on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine hurt so bad some months and sometimes they don't just depends on how high your progesterone surge is I have been taking b6 to raise mine and since Oh My good grief they have been hurting like crazy about a week or more before AF

adgtgm09
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Interesting. Yeah I've been takin vitex, fish oil , an B complex for over a year now. Some part of me wondered if the pain had to do with vitex but it doesn't really make since because most months they don't even hurt at all. I truly hope I'm preg. But with my luck. Ha that's a joke.

Quoting bry36:

Mine hurt so bad some months and sometimes they don't just depends on how high your progesterone surge is I have been taking b6 to raise mine and since Oh My good grief they have been hurting like crazy about a week or more before AF

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by Becky on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Unless you are Pg FX then it probably is the b complex and the vitex some months mine is not so bad but esp the last 2 months they have been really sore hate that because I didn't have a lot of signs with DS exceptfor sore boobs so that kind of what i have been looking for as far as a sign each month now I just disregard it becauseof the B and now I am starting Progesterone so that sup[posed to make the boobage even more sore ugh lol .Good luck hope your means good things

Quoting adgtgm09:

Interesting. Yeah I've been takin vitex, fish oil , an B complex for over a year now. Some part of me wondered if the pain had to do with vitex but it doesn't really make since because most months they don't even hurt at all. I truly hope I'm preg. But with my luck. Ha that's a joke.

Quoting bry36:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)