Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Watery vs EWCM

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
I dont know for sure when im suppose to ovulate, but according to FF its Friday. Either way we started BDing every other day after AF left. Past 3 days were creamy/watery CM, cervix was high soft open on Wednesday, but dropped to Medium Medium Open today. Im not getting EWCM. I tried EPO, but cramped to much, so after a few months I stopped it. Do I need EWCM to concieve? Will preseed work just as well? and will female ejac work just aswell (I googled it and read it can help), but im not sure its true.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Personally, I notice I get watery CM right before the EWCM...like a 2 or 3 days prior it gets watery and then all the suddon..boom...slimy nasty stretchy EWCM

I'm no help with FF though, I trust my body to tell me when I'm going to ovulate more than a chart on a computer. Sometimes your body pulls a fast one on you...like take my January for instance...every cycle is between 28-30 days long...Januaury...17days. 17 day cycle. Got my period January 17th and now had a normal cycle, I just got my period today. 

So my body pulled a fast one on me in January...just when I thought I could predict it, it laughed right in my face.

krissy920
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I had acp back on jan 5th that month i had no ewcm only watery, i am almost six weeks along now and i had no ewcm that cycle either, just watery. So i think as long as you have fertile cmyou are okay.
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Yea, my cycles have been off the past 2-3 months, but im hoping by BD every other day starting from last day of AF it will work. Only problem is DH wants oral 1st..sorry TMI, and im afraid its hurting my chances.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Personally, I notice I get watery CM right before the EWCM...like a 2 or 3 days prior it gets watery and then all the suddon..boom...slimy nasty stretchy EWCM

I'm no help with FF though, I trust my body to tell me when I'm going to ovulate more than a chart on a computer. Sometimes your body pulls a fast one on you...like take my January for instance...every cycle is between 28-30 days long...Januaury...17days. 17 day cycle. Got my period January 17th and now had a normal cycle, I just got my period today. 

So my body pulled a fast one on me in January...just when I thought I could predict it, it laughed right in my face.

littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Why would it hurt your chances? Unless he is finishing during oral?

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Yea, my cycles have been off the past 2-3 months, but im hoping by BD every other day starting from last day of AF it will work. Only problem is DH wants oral 1st..sorry TMI, and im afraid its hurting my chances.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
EWCM and Watery CM are both Fertile CM and work same way. Some Ladies get the Watery before EWCM while some either get watery or EWCM all through. Good Luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I heard the bacteria from oral gets into the vagina and cant affect the sperm. The acid in our saliva can kill sperm.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:52 PM

hmm, I've never heard that. Interesting. 

If its hurting our chances I'll let it. lol. Sex wouldn't be fun without it. lol

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

I heard the bacteria from oral gets into the vagina and cant affect the sperm. The acid in our saliva can kill sperm.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Hey im with ya, it helps DH cum faster, or sex would last hours. 4 hours one time..anyhow, yea, I read our saliva can harm or kill sperm. Not sure if its true, but I fear that could be contributing to it being hard to ttc..

Quoting littlemonaghan:

If its hurting our chances I'll let it. lol. Sex wouldn't be fun without it. lol

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM

How logn have you guys been trying?

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Hey im with ya, it helps DH cum faster, or sex would last hours. 4 hours one time..anyhow, yea, I read our saliva can harm or kill sperm. Not sure if its true, but I fear that could be contributing to it being hard to ttc..

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

beckyaj110
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:05 AM
I always give SO oral to get him ready to go and if saliva is supposed to hurt chances of conception his little swimmers obviously missed that memo cause we have one DD with #2 due 10/21. DD was conceived on the 3rd try and this baby was conceived on our 4th try with him only finishing once during my cycle thanks to constant interruptions.

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN