Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

done....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 18 Replies
Well ladies I have loved talking to each and every one of you! But I can not take it any more, well at least for now. I'm writing this in tears right now. I have made the decision that I quit ttc for now because something so beautiful shouldn't be this painful . So I am supposed to have an appointment on the 19th to have a pg test and then get my second prescription for Clomid but I'll be calling in the morning to cancel my appointment. I just think its right for now but I hope you ladies are ok with me sticking around to see your bfps thx for all your help and support over the past year **hugs**
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Freckles0808
by Heather on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Did AF start?  I'm sorry, hun.  CD1 this past month I also said I was done TTC, but after telling myself that, I decided I wasn't quite done.  We are giving it another go this month, but trying to make it more fun.  It's hard to do though.  G/L and I hope you can find peace and come back soon.

fey-enigma
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:01 AM

{{{HUGS tightly}}}

beckyaj110
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Hugs!
Wright77
by Shelley on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM
I know it's hard :( I Started spotting yesterday and AF will be full on sometime today . I was heartbroken I really thought we had a good chance this cycle . DH took me out for dinner last night and then to the Pharmacy to pick up my last Clomid refill . I'm scared of what happens if the next cycle doesn't work . I have to start planning my 18 yr. old DD Prom & Graduation so can't really afford tests right now . I will start saving though and try anything I can except IVF bc that is way out of our means financially . I hope a little break does you some good and hope to see you back TTC really soon . GL
Kayla2013
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Hugs I know your pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelz123
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I am so sorry. Big hugs to you.
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Sorry to hear that. Take a little time for yourself and with your SO and regroup. I hope it happens for you when you least expect it :) Best wishes.

Twinwittwins
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Awwww....support & huggs!!!!
luchmommy
by Brooke on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Sounds like you need a mental break. I'm sorry.
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM

So sorry. I hope taking a break is what you need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured