Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

taken a break

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
Well its been a long 9 months trying to concevie #3 with my boyfriend and nothing is working I never had a hard time conceiving my other 2 it happend quickly to tell you the truth so we have decided tl quit trying and let things happen as they happen I'm starting to think it has something to due with the iud that was removed, my cousin had no troubles concevjng #2 and she's 12 weeks pregnant and she also had a IUD.. ugh sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm just venting and needed some advice and support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsallen3912
by Shay on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Sorry to hear that. Its ok to vent. Sometimes I guess it can seem like everyone is getting pregnant all around you. I know sometimes I feel that way. I try not to let it get me down, I just concentrate more on spending time wiht my husband and making sure that we treasure the time we have BEFORE kids come :)

Good luck!

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:35 PM

vent away!!! now that the pressure is off you never know what will happen lol gl

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Yes venting is good, it sometimes takes away the pressure of you and quitting trying and just going with the flow also does that. Some women have told stories of how they stopped trying and got pregnant immediately. And yes I also feel the women around me are all having it easy and pregnant. This includes my 2 sisters who are pregnant with their #2 right now. They weren't trying either, just not preventing. So just do what makes you feel at peace. Good Luck.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Yes venting is good, it sometimes takes away the pressure of you and quitting trying and just going with the flow also does that. Some women have told stories of how they stopped trying and got pregnant immediately. And yes I also feel the women around me are all having it easy and pregnant. This includes my 2 sisters who are pregnant with their #2 right now. They weren't trying either, just not preventing. So just do what makes you feel at peace. Good Luck.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)