Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

getting impatient with this cycle! and a fun personal question

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
So im on cd20 and my 13th high reading on my monitor. Finally had another temp drop this morning and ovulation pains so hoping ill finally get a peak reading tomorrow. Hubby has stayed on point this cycle and we have managed to BD 13 of the last 14 days so lets crosd our fingers tomorrow will finally be a peak. Its funny when I was a teenager sex everyday sounded like a dream. When we first started dating 10 years agoI was only 16 and all about it all the time lol. Now its exhausting ugh thats so sad. Lol. I have to ask just for fun how often do u ladies BD when ur not TTC. We r once a week at most when we rnt TTC so I think my lent resolution even if we do get preggo is to try and have sex 3 times a week at least. I think its healthy and a great stress reliever. Not to mention a good workout lol.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:07 AM
I would say every 2days, BD today, no BD for 2days and then BD again the 3rd day, onn the average this cycle though we haven't for the past 4days now. we don't plan this, it just happens. I chart on FF that's how I noticed this pattern. Good Luck and Healthy Sticky Baby Dust.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I would say every 2days, BD today, no BD for 2days and then BD again the 3rd day, onn the average this cycle though we haven't for the past 4days now. we don't plan this, it just happens. I chart on FF that's how I noticed this pattern. Good Luck and Healthy Sticky Baby Dust.
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:08 AM
gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:32 AM
When we are trying we bd every day from the stop of one period to the start of another...when we arent TTC we bd like 3-4 times a week...
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM

It all depends. TTC we would bed every day during the optimal week. Prior to that maybe once a week. It is hard for us because DH works nights and he leaves while the boys are still awake. And I still co-sleep with the boys so if I can get them to fall asleep early they are in our bed and we have to go downstairs to the couch or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)