Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Scared!!!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Not going to lie, February 21st to me can't come fast enough. 

I am having a Laparascopy and possibly a Laparotomy done, and I honestly am excited but at the same time really scared becasue My Fiance and I have been waiting so long for a successful BFP that I am so unsure. 

Do any of you young ladies feel this way if you have been through this?

Thanks Ladies!

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I had a lap done

I was scared to have it done I cried and cried lol

I was scared I'd have it done and it wouldn't work or fix anything

I was worried there would be MORE wrong in there oncd they got in and I'd need more surgery

But, here I am 33 weeks :) after ttc 4 years and many losses later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTremblay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM

If you don't mind asking, how long after did it take for you to concieve after the surgery?

I am so happy for you... What are you having?

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

I was worried there would be MORE wrong in there oncd they got in and I'd need more surgery

mama2gg
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Well mine took longer than it SHOULD havebbecause of other reasons (not to do with me) once everything was fixed it took three weeks

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

If you don't mind asking, how long after did it take for you to concieve after the surgery?

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTremblay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM

That makes me feel a lot better. My fiance already has a daughter, however she is 14 now and I have only had one pregnancy (not with him) but miscarried. 

I am really hoping soon after having this proceedure done, we should not have any problem concieving. 

I think I will have him to do a Seamen test to see how fertile he is... Idk?

Quoting mama2gg:

Well mine took longer than it SHOULD havebbecause of other reasons (not to do with me) once everything was fixed it took three weeks

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

mama2gg
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM
That's what caused us to take longer I HAD GOTTEN pregnant by my dh but had losses he had testosterone therapy replacement it killed ALL his sperm so when we had a SA done it showed zero after lap :, (

So he had to undergo fertility treatments (50mg Clomid daily) he was on it three weeks and I was prego with a SA showing 220mil :))

But we waited a YEAR before testing him worst mistake ever

Quoting HTremblay:

That makes me feel a lot better. My fiance already has a daughter, however she is 14 now and I have only had one pregnancy (not with him) but miscarried. 

I am really hoping soon after having this proceedure done, we should not have any problem concieving. 

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTremblay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Oh my goodness! I am so glad we talked. I am planning on have the test done on the wednesday before I go into the surgery that way there we will know for sure.

Quoting mama2gg:

That's what caused us to take longer I HAD GOTTEN pregnant by my dh but had losses he had testosterone therapy replacement it killed ALL his sperm so when we had a SA done it showed zero after lap :, (

So he had to undergo fertility treatments (50mg Clomid daily) he was on it three weeks and I was prego with a SA showing 220mil :))

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

mama2gg
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Deff! I wish I would have... I wish you the best and if you need to talk before or AFTER lap just message me :)

Quoting HTremblay:

Oh my goodness! I am so glad we talked. I am planning on have the test done on the wednesday before I go into the surgery that way there we will know for sure.

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTremblay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I will definately do so. Just one other question, did you try for a girl or boy or did you just go with it?

Quoting mama2gg:

Deff! I wish I would have... I wish you the best and if you need to talk before or AFTER lap just message me :)

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

mama2gg
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM
No didn't try for one or the other after 4 years we don't care just want a baby , however I wanted a boy more then anything don't get me wrong I LOVE my dd on the way lol but I will be trying again soon after birth for another

Quoting HTremblay:

I will definately do so. Just one other question, did you try for a girl or boy or did you just go with it?

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HTremblay
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM

We don't care either way but we both kind of want a Boy first :)

We will be doing the same, trying right after that is.

Quoting mama2gg:

No didn't try for one or the other after 4 years we don't care just want a baby , however I wanted a boy more then anything don't get me wrong I LOVE my dd on the way lol but I will be trying again soon after birth for another

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh and I'm having a girl

Quoting HTremblay:

Quoting mama2gg:

I had a lap done

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)