Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever tried

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  • 15 Replies
The clomid ovulation calculator and it was right??? According to that calc. I will or have oed 2/14-2/19 but according to fertility friend based on the first cycle I charted I won't o until sometime in march, does ff take the clomid into account?? I have been getting darker opk's and had cramping on the left side yesterday and today, I just hope the clomid calc is right and I don't have to wait that long
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RiotPixie
by Riot on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Never tried it. I have an app on my phone called My Days which tracks ovulation, highest fertility days, af, all that. It can also help you keep up with taking your bc pill if you do. And days you bd.
Libby22
by Elizabeth on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I've only taken Clomid once (two weeks ago). But in my case I was monitored by my doc and given Ovidrel to trigger. I didn't realize REs gave prescriptions without monitoring. Although my RE told me that they're monitoring me closely because I have the type of issue that "octomom and Kate Gosselin had." Yikes. Are you relying on OPKs?

pepots29
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

FF bases its information on past cycles to give you information for current cycle, it will not take the clomid into account. Hope you O sooner rather than later:)

Brooked18
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Opk and temping

Quoting Libby22:

I've only taken Clomid once (two weeks ago). But in my case I was monitored by my doc and given Ovidrel to trigger. I didn't realize REs gave prescriptions without monitoring. Although my RE told me that they're monitoring me closely because I have the type of issue that "octomom and Kate Gosselin had." Yikes. Are you relying on OPKs?

Brooked18
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Octomom yikes!!!

Quoting Libby22:

Libby22
by Elizabeth on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Haha yea. The issue I have is that everything is super healthy (clear tubes, good size uterus, plenty of follicles). The only problem I have is that my hypothalmus is not telling my body to create LH. Soooo his fear is that the meds would send me into hyperdrive. Luckily I have only 3 mature follicles (not 5-6) this cycle. FX you get your pos OPK very soon!!!

Quoting Brooked18:

Octomom yikes!!!

Quoting Libby22:

Brooked18
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Brooked18
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Did you get your bfp?

Quoting Brooked18:

Opk and temping

Quoting Libby22:

jayangel82
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Listen to your bodys symptoms over anything else.. fertility friend is there to help you keep track, and to suggest fertility days, doesnt mean  will O when they suggtest. if your body is saying its O'n then I would take that over ff suggestion...

WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this
This is my opinion too. Great reply.

Quoting jayangel82:

Listen to your bodys symptoms over anything else.. fertility friend is there to help you keep track, and to suggest fertility days, doesnt mean  will O when they suggtest. if your body is saying its O'n then I would take that over ff suggestion...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured