Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
The clomid ovulation calculator and it was right??? According to that calc. I will or have oed 2/14-2/19 but according to fertility friend based on the first cycle I charted I won't o until sometime in march, does ff take the clomid into account?? I have been getting darker opk's and had cramping on the left side yesterday and today, I just hope the clomid calc is right and I don't have to wait that long
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-15):
Brooked18
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM
I got a positive opk this morning

Quoting jayangel82:

Listen to your bodys symptoms over anything else.. fertility friend is there to help you keep track, and to suggest fertility days, doesnt mean  will O when they suggtest. if your body is saying its O'n then I would take that over ff suggestion...

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Start baby dancin! Are you temping too? Sometimes opks can be wrong i heard.. but not often so try try try! Lol

Quoting Brooked18:

Quoting jayangel82:

Listen to your bodys symptoms over anything else.. fertility friend is there to help you keep track, and to suggest fertility days, doesnt mean  will O when they suggtest. if your body is saying its O'n then I would take that over ff suggestion...

Brooked18
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes bd till af shows or doesn't hopefully!!!!! I am temping and my temp dipped this morning

Quoting jayangel82:

Start baby dancin! Are you temping too? Sometimes opks can be wrong i heard.. but not often so try try try! Lol

Quoting Brooked18:

Quoting jayangel82:

Libby22
by Elizabeth on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM

9 DPO and BFN so far. Trying not to let that worry me :(

Quoting Brooked18:

Did you get your bfp?

Quoting Brooked18:

Opk and temping

Quoting Libby22:

I've only taken Clomid once (two weeks ago). But in my case I was monitored by my doc and given Ovidrel to trigger. I didn't realize REs gave prescriptions without monitoring. Although my RE told me that they're monitoring me closely because I have the type of issue that "octomom and Kate Gosselin had." Yikes. Are you relying on OPKs?

Brooked18
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM
It's still early!! Mine were never bfp until af was a week late. Good luck!!!

Quoting Libby22:

9 DPO and BFN so far. Trying not to let that worry me :(

Quoting Brooked18:

Did you get your bfp?

Quoting Brooked18:

Opk and temping

Quoting Libby22:

I've only taken Clomid once (two weeks ago). But in my case I was monitored by my doc and given Ovidrel to trigger. I didn't realize REs gave prescriptions without monitoring. Although my RE told me that they're monitoring me closely because I have the type of issue that "octomom and Kate Gosselin had." Yikes. Are you relying on OPKs?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN