Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

HELP!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

OK! I took the non-digital this morning. Then the digital this afternoon? It is early only 15 days after ovulation. I have never used a digital until today! So I don't know how accurate and/or early they detect?! Not the best picture, but in person the second line (yes is light) but THERE! When it never has been! What do we think? I will retest tomorrow morning, but only have a digital for tomorrow??!??! 

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Digitals aren't as sensitive I've heard, I def see a BFP with the FRER! Test again in a day or two, with FMU! Good luck girl! 

mrsallen3912
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I heard the same. But I see def see the line! GL

Quoting ttc1rainbow:

Digitals aren't as sensitive I've heard, I def see a BFP with the FRER! Test again in a day or two, with FMU! Good luck girl! 

kygoodsell89
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree with what they said.  The FRER has a human aspect to it.. whether its faint or not, if you can see it and it has color its BFP. the digis require a minimum amount of HCG to set off the "alarm" that its positive.  I say the second ( FRER) is DEFINITELY BFP and i think maybe you probably o'd a bit later than you thought  which is why the digis might not quite picking up on it yet.  test again in a few days with ur FMU and i bet you'll see that BFP on the digis

nikkihight
by Nikki on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM
That frer is definitely positive!!! It's probably just too early for the digi!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rbailey2414
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Is that a pic of the frer sitting all day next to the digi you took in the afternoon? If the frer isn't within the 10 min time frame I would say don't rely on it!! They can get bad evap lines. Did it look just like that this morning? You will get a positive hpt before a digi- so just keep testing!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitnieo
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

It did look like that this morning! 

acook0331
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I took a frer and a digital within an hour of each other and got a positive on both. My frer was just as faint.

Congrats!

Momto3_89
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:42 PM

how long did you let the Frer sit?? oh and I agree with ttc1rainbow...it could still be too early for the digi

whitnieo
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Well the line was there after the allotted 3min wait this morning, on theFRER. But I took the digi this afternoon and took the picture shortly after that. 

emtmomtwo
    by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    1 mom liked this

that is definitely a bfp. your probably just early and thats why the digi is not showing pregnant yet. maybe by tomorrow morning, your hcg will have rose enough to show on the digi.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN