Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OK! I took the non-digital this morning. Then the digital this afternoon? It is early only 15 days after ovulation. I have never used a digital until today! So I don't know how accurate and/or early they detect?! Not the best picture, but in person the second line (yes is light) but THERE! When it never has been! What do we think? I will retest tomorrow morning, but only have a digital for tomorrow??!??! 

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Replies (11-13):
Momto3_89
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM

it might be because your urine was diluted with this afternoons urine. Did you drink a lot of fluids?? FMU is much more concentrated...and that might be why the FRER is positive and the digi is negative even though you are probably pregnant

Quoting whitnieo:

Well the line was there after the allotted 3min wait this morning, on theFRER. But I took the digi this afternoon and took the picture shortly after that. 

WOFFT
    by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:51 AM
    I do see the line on the FRER, you should probably retest in two days to allow the HCG to build up. Congrats and GL.
    Posted on CafeMom Mobile
    chrismommy94
    by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:32 AM

I see the line! test again in like 2 days. FX Goodluck. I think you may have your BFP! :D

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN