Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

stressed its been a long 18 months of tryin for a baby

Posted by   + Show Post
my hopes of a baby are almost gone am starting to let my self go always have headeches or always sleeping from being depresed am going to stop tring bcuz off all the saddness that comes with it after getting a negative every month plz I need support ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Replies (11-12):
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Be brave Hun, the Ladies have given you great advice. It could be you, him, both of you or none of you. It doesn't matter if any of you has had kids before. Pull yourself up and take care.

Quoting Arizbethurias:

no I havent gonne to the dr bcuz am scared of the results and my husband has a 3 yr old so I know am tje problem and yes I will continue with prenatals and folic asid thx so much for sipport an hope u can consive soon as well gl

Quoting WOFFT:

Sorry Hun, I haven't tried as much as you have but amm depressed sometimes. Have you seen a Dr and both you and your SO confirmed Ok? If yes, then maybe you should relax a bit, try NTNP but continue taking your Prenatals/Folic Acid. Stop the things that stress you out while TTC. Do more fun things and enjoy your SO. I know its hard, but just try as much as you can to stop stressing. And remember we're always here to support you, so vent when you feel like it or share whatever you feel like at any time. I pray It happens for you soon. (((Hugs)))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arizbethurias
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I will and thx it makes me feel so much better

Quoting WOFFT:

Be brave Hun, the Ladies have given you great advice. It could be you, him, both of you or none of you. It doesn't matter if any of you has had kids before. Pull yourself up and take care.

Quoting Arizbethurias:

no I havent gonne to the dr bcuz am scared of the results and my husband has a 3 yr old so I know am tje problem and yes I will continue with prenatals and folic asid thx so much for sipport an hope u can consive soon as well gl

Quoting WOFFT:

Sorry Hun, I haven't tried as much as you have but amm depressed sometimes. Have you seen a Dr and both you and your SO confirmed Ok? If yes, then maybe you should relax a bit, try NTNP but continue taking your Prenatals/Folic Acid. Stop the things that stress you out while TTC. Do more fun things and enjoy your SO. I know its hard, but just try as much as you can to stop stressing. And remember we're always here to support you, so vent when you feel like it or share whatever you feel like at any time. I pray It happens for you soon. (((Hugs)))

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN