Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pressure...help!!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
You ever have the achy vaginal pressure while you are on you period? Especially when its heavy? I'm feeling that pain but AF isn't suppose to show until Tues. Not sure what to think of it. There is no blood what so ever. Lower back pain but that's all. Could it be an early sign of pregnancy?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Bump - I've had that before also but didn't know how to describe it so I never asked lol - glad u did so now we'll both know :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I know what you're talking about but 7 have never had it when I'm not on my period. When I do have it, for me what helps is having sex. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get hubby to help me out when I'm on af.
smyle17
by Niki on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I have never had it before not being on my period. So weird.
mrsallen3912
by Shay on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I have had it before, but I am at a loss as to why it happens??? Sorry, let me know when you find out so I can know too! :)

tiffanydenise
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I'm experiencing that pain now but I'm not on my period though. I did get a positive opk yesterday. I thought I was the only one who had this type of pain!!
smyle17
by Niki on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I think I will test tomorrow. AF should be here Tues or wed. I took a couple tests but bfn. I could of swore I saw a faintest line but it may of been an evap one. I was using the $.88 ones from Walmart. Really hoping this is a good sign:-)
Brooked18
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I had that this last af it was super heavy so awful!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured