Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is this real or evap or trigger shot??? ? Please help ****** UPDATE*******

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 67 Replies

Ok ladies. So I did the Ovidrel trigger shot 11 days ago. I am about 10 dpo. I have not been testing my trigger shot out. I see a faint pink line on this test. Had one this morning as well with fmu but just figured it was an evap line. Now I checked the test within the 5 minutes and this def showed up within the 5 mins. I am not really having any symptoms other than just a lil cramping here and there but nothing too crazy. Or do you think this is still the trigger shot? Any input will be appreciated. Thank you!!!

**** update****
So I took another test this morning with fmu. That makes me 12 days post trigger and 11dpo. I will post a pic in the reply. Please let me know what you think!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM

PicsArt

I'm not an expert with tweaking but tried it with 100% saturation and other ways and can't pull a 2nd line. I would say its an evap. Hope the next test is a dark bfp
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lost1985
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I'm not aware of anything about the trigger shot, sry. BUT I do see the line, I hope this is it for you! Goodluck!

Mommasethi
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Quoting lost1985:

I'm not aware of anything about the trigger shot, sry. BUT I do see the line, I hope this is it for you! Goodluck!

Thank you. I appreciate it.
xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

ive heard the ttrigger can be in for awhile... but i hope this is it for you goodluck hun

mrsallen3912
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I hope its the real deal, and that it sticks!

tons of baby dust your way!

lost1985
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I did read that the trigger shot can stay in your system gor up to 14 days. Keep us updated! Hope that line gets darker!

mama2gg
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Trigger can take 10-14 days to leave I would NOT get excited just yet dear... but if it gets darker in the AM then you know :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevonD83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Trigger shot stays in my system for 5 days, other people its gone in 6-10 days.. I would wait another 4 days adn test again or test and see if it gets darker.

Mommasethi
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Quoting hypnautica:

PicsArt

I'm not an expert with tweaking but tried it with 100% saturation and other ways and can't pull a 2nd line. I would say its an evap. Hope the next test is a dark bfp

Thank you for tweaking it. I appreciate it. Doesn't the test have to be dried for it to be an evap? The test is still wet in this pic. Also it was read at the 3-5 min mark. So confusing!!!!!! : (
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Mommasethi:

Quoting hypnautica:

PicsArt

Thank you for tweaking it. I appreciate it. Doesn't the test have to be dried for it to be an evap? The test is still wet in this pic. Also it was read at the 3-5 min mark. So confusing!!!!!! : (

It can be an indent line around that time frame. I am just starting to mess with tweaking so dont take my tweaking to heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN