Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Trying NEW things *UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I bought the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and i have been reading some comments about it so i knew that i should take a sip of it first. DID! and OMG was it the nastiest thing I ever tasted!!! I tried just swallowing it as fast as I could but OMG I just wanted to spit it back into the cup!! UGH

What else can i try instead of the Grapefruit juice??

I am on CD3 today and I have been talking to a few lovely females about what they think I should include in this cycle.

Here is what the game plan to take is:

Prenatals (which I already take)

Preseed

Grapefruit juice

And temping.

Is there anything else that would be good for me to try this cycle?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM

bump

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM

raised hips after sex and the thing i did most different my bfp cycle was TMI ALERT   i made my self orgasm after sex. 

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Good to know. TMI... girl there is never too much information for me to take in. Wierd question but how do you make yourself orgasm? Is it wierd that I don't even know if I do? Like sometimes I can feel like a rush of wetness before DF goes, is that it?

Quoting xtriciax:

raised hips after sex and the thing i did most different my bfp cycle was TMI ALERT   i made my self orgasm after sex. 

xtriciax
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

well i personally just do clitoris stimulation and normally only takes me less then a minute then you can kinda feel everything contracting on its own. theories go that orgasm after or at the same time as your hubby pulls the sperm into cervix.... but anything to increase our chances right lol 

Quoting karamelkat9:

Good to know. TMI... girl there is never too much information for me to take in. Wierd question but how do you make yourself orgasm? Is it wierd that I don't even know if I do? Like sometimes I can feel like a rush of wetness before DF goes, is that it?

Quoting xtriciax:

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

HAHAH Exactly right! Thank you so much for your help.

Quoting xtriciax:

well i personally just do clitoris stimulation and normally only takes me less then a minute then you can kinda feel everything contracting on its own. theories go that orgasm after or at the same time as your hubby pulls the sperm into cervix.... but anything to increase our chances right lol 

Quoting karamelkat9:

Quoting xtriciax:

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
dark green vegetables and 1 glass of whole milk a day (I add a little chocolate) haha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4ever_a_memory
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I have already started prenatal yoga to help relax and it will also help when you do conceive and its time to actually have the baby

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I always finish myself after my SO finishes haha so hopefully that helps!

Quoting xtriciax:

Quoting karamelkat9:

Quoting xtriciax:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Thank you. :) I am going to have to pick me up some.

Quoting marissabrookee:

dark green vegetables and 1 glass of whole milk a day (I add a little chocolate) haha.

karamelkat9
by Chrissy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Prenatal yoga?

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

I have already started prenatal yoga to help relax and it will also help when you do conceive and its time to actually have the baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)